Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 03:51 PM

2 posts, read 2,624 times

Advertisements

men...if you can grow facial hair to require a shave when you get home from work....I strongly recommend changing the choice of facial hair sculpturing on a monthly basis....throws off the perception consistently and allows for more intriguing conversation. Throw in a different wardrobe to compliment and some styles that contradict the appearance and you would be you're own three ring circus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2013, 03:55 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDshamz1387 View Post
men...if you can grow facial hair to require a shave when you get home from work....I strongly recommend changing the choice of facial hair sculpturing on a monthly basis....throws off the perception consistently
So that the object of your interest will think you're in the Witness Protection Program?

Old 12-16-2013, 03:58 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
men...if you can grow facial hair to require a shave when you get home from work....I strongly recommend changing the choice of facial hair sculpturing on a monthly basis....throws off the perception consistently and allows for more intriguing conversation. Throw in a different wardrobe to compliment and some styles that contradict the appearance and you would be you're own three ring circus
If you really want to get attention from the ladies, you should just start wearing tight muscle shirts. That's how I came to notice my other work crush who I've been obsessed with for a few years now.

Unfortunately that won't work with all body types though.

Old 12-16-2013, 07:20 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Hey, if it looks good, it looks good. One of my work crushes wears khaki pants all the time that show off his cute butt. I don't mind.
As long as it works.

I admit, whenever I find a look I'm satisfied with, that is my style for a long time.

Old 12-16-2013, 08:18 PM

887 posts, read 1,100,310 times
Quote:
Great advice! I have been sculpting my beard into a point and twisting the edges of my stash into curls this past week and I've never seen the women run faster!! Oddly though, they keep running in the opposite direction! HAHAHA

Old 05-29-2014, 04:33 PM

530 posts, read 1,131,060 times
Such a cute post

I read the title and it made me smile, too adorable

Old 05-29-2014, 05:12 PM

1,500 posts, read 1,773,203 times
So sweet. Way to rock it!

Old 05-29-2014, 05:44 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoundOfMuzak View Post
I dressed nicely and styled my hair before going into work. 2 different girls who I've never talked to initiated conversation with me. Let this be a reminder that the best way to increase success in the dating world (and life in general) is to look better.
I sometimes see young, young kids who dress horribly and have terrible haircuts. But once men reach a certain age, most men try and maximize their appearance. It doesn't help. Like one poster made a thread on the other day, it's just taking care of the basics to avoid repelling women.

In fact, I know a couple of guys who used to take less successful guys 'under their wing'. And the first thing they would do is have them dress better and cut their hair. It never worked. It never helped them.

Now. If you could transform your body into a super cut/fit/buff guy, would that help with women? It might a little. Maybe. I don't know. But it's at least plausible that it might. It would take years of working out and eating right though. Is it worth it? I asked myself that for years.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:37 PM

708 posts, read 823,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoundOfMuzak View Post
It doesn't really have to do with the fact that I took the time to look presentable. It's not like women are fashion critics who give you points for effort. It's the fact that I wore a turquoise shirt, which brings out my eyes and makes my skin look tanner and clearer, and combed my hair forward-diagonal, which gives a better frame to my facial features.

I'm sure your masculine energy helped too.

Old 05-30-2014, 10:13 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
*sighhh* You know, this sort of thing used to come naturally to young men, OP. I don't know why it doesn't anymore.
It still does.

Majority of the posters on CD are not the majority in real life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships