Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 11:30 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
My boyfriend is starting something with a married woman. This is mutual, they're making plans, she's complaining about her husband the usual bull. I am very angry and Im not just going to leave. She knows we are together and I am sick of being disrespected. (by both of them.) I am thinking to let him (the husband) know what is going on. Any other ideas?
and Definitely let the husband know. After getting your sweet revenge, dump the ahole and find yourself a hottie. The best revenge is living a great life. But yeah, let the husband know what a wh*re his wife is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 11:30 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
Uh, leave.

Live a good life with people who respect you. Don't sacrifice your dignity.

Living well is the best revenge there is, period.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:31 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
I doubt he'd care. If he cared he wouldn't be doing these things. It makes no sense, why not just break up with me? But I guess that's how cheaters are they want both. I like the posts about telling the husband because he'd want to know that is a nicer spin than revenge. Id want to know if I were him, working hard to support her and shes doing this behind his back?

Nobody wants to be a fool.
Then quit being one!

Take responsibility for where you find yourself at this ugly moment in time and move to make things better for yourself.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:32 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
See a professional honey, you are going down the wrong road at this point.
I don't think Im the problem. And its true if I were him Id want to know.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:34 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Then quit being one!

Take responsibility for where you find yourself at this ugly moment in time and move to make things better for yourself.
That is the plan, but Im not going without sharing what I know. Id get my revenge and do someone else a favor. He should know she's a who*e

Old 02-22-2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
I don't think Im the problem. And its true if I were him Id want to know.
I did not say "you" are the problem.

I said take responsibility for where you find yourself and make some better choices to move forward.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:42 AM

48,531 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Well, everyone was telling you to break up and you didn't. It was not a healthy relationship, but you put up with it. Your time would be better served on counseling on why you put yourself in this situation.

I have a very petty side, and I dream up all kinds of revenge, but would never do it.

I know a couple who cheated with other, got married and have a new born and new house. Thing is, they are miserable. Guess it was much more fun sneaking around, then the day to day grind of reality.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-22-2014, 11:44 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
That is the plan, but Im not going without sharing what I know. Id get my revenge and do someone else a favor. He should know she's a who*e
Yes. Go for it girl.

She is a who*e and the husband needs to know it.

Look, my sister got cheated on by her lying husband so many times. Like you said earlier, nobody wants to be treated like a fool. By telling the husband, you do somebody a big favor. My sister always says that if my brother in law could have been honest once, she would consider forgiving him.

Leaving the husband with some dignity and respect. By telling him, he would know that somebody still care and he needs to make a decision by moving on with his life. You are not going to hurt anybody, you will help somebody. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

Tell the husband, dump the ahole, drill and expose the cheating who*e, move on with your life. Find yourself a true hero.

Good luck!!!!!

Old 02-22-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Revenge is not ever as sweet as the fools who engage in it think it will be

It's actually a very bitter poison.

Old 02-22-2014, 12:03 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
and Definitely let the husband know. After getting your sweet revenge, dump the ahole and find yourself a hottie. The best revenge is living a great life. But yeah, let the husband know what a wh*re his wife is.
Lol this is right on the money....
Success is the best revenge
Find a better man, live a better life &
let the sleazy skanky trashy ppl knock their socks off with their loser lifestyles!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships