Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 10:55 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,050,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Leaf View Post
She said maybe Thursday and I said Thursday might work. She told me to text her on Wednesday to double check so I'll wait until then to text her. Will see how it goes.
Cracks me up that both of you are giving each other the attitude here --- that if something better comes along you plan to take it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 01:12 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
Cracks me up that both of you are giving each other the attitude here --- that if something better comes along you plan to take it!
I'd have dropped this girl so fast, rofl

Old 03-16-2014, 02:26 AM

438 posts, read 1,531,210 times
I've already been thinking about this girl and now that my head has cleared a little bit. After giving it some thought she's not looking so remarkable after all. I mean she's fun to be around but I'm in-visioning what it would be like to live with her and I imagine she could be slightly on the annoying side.

Of course I'm speculating quite a bit though.

Old 03-16-2014, 02:51 AM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,202 times
Quote:
I've already been thinking about this girl and now that my head has cleared a little bit. After giving it some thought she's not looking so remarkable after all. I mean she's fun to be around but I'm in-visioning what it would be like to live with her and I imagine she could be slightly on the annoying side.

My advice to you youngin is to not worry about woman most are a dime a dozen IMO . I would be more worried about having a good job not a dead end one that has no upward mobility and get your education right along with your money right. Most young people just do not have a clue how screwed there are. If your in your 20s Social security is like Ethanol it is only a dream, and a dumb one at that. On top of every day living is going to go up before it will ever go down. Then you have jobs drying up and going away .

Old 03-16-2014, 06:02 AM

Quote:

Give it til Thursday and go out if she doesn't make any changes. If she makes a change, don't go out with her again. In the meantime keep your options open for someone else.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:45 AM

438 posts, read 1,531,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
My advice to you youngin is to not worry about woman most are a dime a dozen IMO . I would be more worried about having a good job not a dead end one that has no upward mobility and get your education right along with your money right. Most young people just do not have a clue how screwed there are. If your in your 20s Social security is like Ethanol it is only a dream, and a dumb one at that. On top of every day living is going to go up before it will ever go down. Then you have jobs drying up and going away .
I'm not young, (mid 30's) with a good job and money saved. I'm more worried about getting older and the window closing on me.

Old 03-16-2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
I'm not young, (mid 30's) with a good job and money saved. I'm more worried about getting older and the window closing on me.
oh my bad you sounded young but it is still go advice for young kids you know the 18 to 20 year old.

Well if it makes you feel any better i am 30 and have nothing to show for it just a dead end job and bills and a lot of crying . I am going back to college though so things are on the up and up.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,528 times
Your first mistake is asking women for advice on how to date women.

You need to ask men that are successful with women what works. I wouldnt text much in between dates or at all. Your not going to turn her off by not texting. You'll turn her off by texting too much or the wrong things.

Save the conversation for the actual dates.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
Your first mistake is asking women for advice on how to date women.

You need to ask men that are successful with women what works. I wouldnt text much in between dates or at all. Your not going to turn her off by not texting. You'll turn her off by texting too much or the wrong things.

Save the conversation for the actual dates.
I fail to see what is wrong with texting a girl after the date is over or the next morning to see if she made it home ok and let her know you had a fun time and look toward to going out again.

I do agree do not text to much it a turn off for woman . I would just keep it basic at first like to set up dates and hang out .

Old 03-16-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I fail to see what is wrong with texting a girl after the date is over or the next morning to see if she made it home ok and let her know you had a fun time and look toward to going out again.

I do agree do not text to much it a turn off for woman . I would just keep it basic at first like to set up dates and hang out .

When I have dates, I text a girl the same night to see if she made it home alright.

I also text girls a lot if I like them. I don't think it's a turnoff to most, if anything I think it makes me less likely to be flaked on.

I've never had any problems with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships