Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2014, 04:51 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta2014 View Post
one thing a lot women hate is unattractive men who think they are worth more than they actually are lol I got a friend who is like 200 pounds, balding and dresses like a bum yet he expects his girlfriend to look like Jessica alba why would anyone take him serious

dude is single and has higher standards for women than me a guy who actually has a girlfriend and interacts with women on the regular lol
That's probably because being in a relationship with someone you don't want to be with is like working at a full-time job without a paycheck and no benefits. And if that is the case why work there at all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 05:03 PM

2,601 posts, read 3,397,987 times
Quote:
who says a guy can't like fat women

I think women get upset and rightfully so is a lot of men who diss fat women tend to not be much of a looker themselves.

you can't be a man who is a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. has a hard time getting women and diss fatties

on the other hand you can be ryan gosling , brad pitt ,etc and diss fatties more often than not the guys I see bashing fatties the most tend not to be to far ahead of them on the scale lol
I don't think anyone should diss "fatties". Saying you're not attracted to them is another thing.

Old 05-17-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
that's why online forums where people have common interests is better . On on dating sites a lot of women inboxes are being flooded by trolls and guys almost 20+ years there age

two on dating sites people in general are a lot more picky a guy who may have had a chance at the bar can easily get dismissed online because of not meeting some arbitrary criteria. Criteia that usually flies out the window in person interactions

lol you can easily run into girls online oh I don't this or that because online looks is really the only thing people have to go by when interacting with you. In person on the other hand you could make her laugh , be charming , have common interests, a big penis etc lol but the intenet makes it easier to dismiss you based off appearance alone
The criteria doesn't fly out the window
Dude, chemistry/looks is all that matters. A women decides if there's an attraction within 5 seconds of meeting you. If there's no spark, common interests don't matter. Women don't care about a big penis. LOL

Also, you don't seem to understand that being attractive/good looking is NOT earned. You are BORN with it. So it's not something you worked for therefore calling someone a loser because they have a hard tim is ridiculous.

Old 05-17-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
one thing a lot women hate is unattractive men who think they are worth more than they actually are lol I got a friend who is like 200 pounds, balding and dresses like a bum yet he expects his girlfriend to look like Jessica alba why would anyone take him serious

dude is single and has higher standards for women than me a guy who actually has a girlfriend and interacts with women on the regular lol
I'm glad I'm not friends with you.....How do you talk about people you don't like? I also find it ridiculous that you need to post pictures of you and your significant other

Old 05-17-2014, 05:18 PM

50 posts, read 46,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
I'm glad I'm not friends with you.....How do you talk about people you don't like? I also find it ridiculous that you need to post pictures of you and your significant other

mike you seem bitter

Old 05-17-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
The criteria doesn't fly out the window
Dude, chemistry/looks is all that matters. A women decides if there's an attraction within 5 seconds of meeting you. If there's no spark, common interests don't matter. Women don't care about a big penis. LOL

Also, you don't seem to understand that being attractive/good looking is NOT earned. You are BORN with it. So it's not something you worked for therefore calling someone a loser because they have a hard tim is ridiculous.

that's what I meant lol but in person like I said you are not as like to get rejected for being under 6 ft the same way a woman can filter any guy under 6 ft out online.

In real life the 6 ft guy could have a lot of qualities she likes but online who cares im trying to get my ideal person

im sorry but people who have a hard time with high expectations are losers you can't lack the very thing you seek then be surprised when your dating value is 0.

not my fault you lack success with women

Old 05-17-2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:

im sorry but people who have a hard time with high expectations are losers you can't lack the very thing you seek then be surprised when your dating value is 0.
You're missing something. Some women feel a spark with a guy even though other women would consider him unattractive. You could be rejected by a fat woman, but yet a hot thin one would say yes. Trust me.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:34 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times
Quote:
who says a guy can't like fat women

I think women get upset and rightfully so is a lot of men who diss fat women tend to not be much of a looker themselves.

you can't be a man who is a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. has a hard time getting women and diss fatties

on the other hand you can be ryan gosling , brad pitt ,etc and diss fatties more often than not the guys I see bashing fatties the most tend not to be to far ahead of them on the scale lol
That strikes me the wrong way too. I'm not fat but I would never put in my profile "must not be a fattie". Yet it never stopped all these men (who were almost always fat)write me to complain about the fat women.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
You're missing something. Some women feel a spark with a guy even though other women would consider him unattractive. You could be rejected by a fat woman, but yet a hot thin one would say yes. Trust me.

you know what my bad for coming off as assholish earlier. I have never really had to approach a women , or pursue one. Even as a young boy i always had women telling me i was handsome , attractive etc so its hard for me to place my self in the shoes of a guy who has never had it like that

for instance i had a girl ask me to prom , I didn't ask her lol

my current gf and i got together only after she slick added me on facebook asking from my number. Rejection is something i never had to deal with and something frankly i dont want to deal with lol

Old 05-17-2014, 06:37 PM

12 posts, read 7,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
That strikes me the wrong way too. I'm not fat but I would never put in my profile "must not be a fattie". Yet it never stopped all these men (who were almost always fat)write me to complain about the fat women.

Guys are amusing in their honesty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships