Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 03:47 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
If you read any reputable source about sociopaths, you will find that there is nothing you can do to avoid them (except pray that you never meet one). This is because they disguise themselves as normal people, and you can't go around being paranoid around normal people 24/7.
Agree, I mean, one should be careful and alert but not overly paranoid. Also, in modern society, the checklist of traits required for success in companies, especially in the shady world of marketing and managerial positions, are also traits that sociopaths have in droves. Self-confident to the point of arrogance, no regard for the feelings of others, a superficial charm and ability to deceive, and so on.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:14 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToThink View Post
Our windows for being in a place where we can hear..........is very limited, so I understand what you said Pikantari.. I do. Been there, done that. You're in the eye of the storm and you were told about psychopaths and people without empathy growing up so you'd be better prepared for predators? LOL! of course not... None of us were told that, quite the opposite actually. So be kind with yourself. You were not prepared at all. I wasn't either. Now we are. It's a new day.

Most people who are really truthseekers in this life are actually targeted and that happens very early on in life. They know..you won't abide by, support or participate in the game of lying and covering up crimes. They know, they smell it in you. Then you become the target, the scapegoat, the sin eater for whatever group, family or otherwise. Let's blame everything on THEM and kick them until they can't think straight anymore.... Look up Francis Farmers story or Ernest Hemingway and things should become clear.

To me there's something very special and unique about this being "your life". It's a miracle you're here. Everything actually teaches us not to be an individual because that seems to be threatening to some. Shall we live in fear or shall we understand why evil fears light in the first place? Novel question. The caterpillar does what when it goes to spin the cocoon? It leaves everything it was, to become everything it was meant to be. In that cocoon..........there is constant friction. Don't hate it. It means you are ALIVE.
DUDE!!! What you said there has opened my eyes as to why I have been targeted. I do have a passion for knowing the truth and I have been scapegoated since birth. I have even been stalked to an extent.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:21 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
I agree with all this, but please don't generalize to all men or all women. The OP post described down to the last detail a relationship I had with another woman till I had to run away because it got so abusive.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:45 PM

365 posts, read 490,235 times
One thing i'd like to say about reading all of that: IT'S A TRAP.
Good read though ++++

Old 11-01-2012, 03:05 PM

896 posts, read 1,476,742 times
300,000 guys are reading the book "how to get laixd." And you go and blow their cover?

Old 11-01-2012, 04:22 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post
300,000 guys are reading the book "how to get laixd." And you go and blow their cover?
LOL!!! Isn't that how it goes???

Old 11-01-2012, 05:13 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,611,310 times
I'm speechless. That is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships