Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 03:18 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,244,230 times

Advertisements

Go on the male contraceptive pill - oh wait,you can't.

They don't market it because theres no demand.

Old 05-18-2014, 03:51 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bull View Post
So there is nothing wrong with putting holes in a condom?
You have no proof. You were drunk, you have no idea what happened. For all you know, you may have gotten some pre-*** on her in the crucial area before the condom went on. You have no idea what happened. I wonder, do you have alcoholic tendencies? That doesn't bode well for success in life.

Old 05-18-2014, 03:52 PM

43 posts, read 47,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You have no proof. You were drunk, you have no idea what happened. For all you know, you may have gotten some pre-*** on her in the crucial area before the condom went on. You have no idea what happened. I wonder, do you have alcoholic tendencies?
I can function without drinking so yeah I'm not an alcoholic.

Old 05-18-2014, 04:00 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
So there is nothing wrong with putting holes in a condom?
Of course there is, but the child shouldn't suffer for that. The child's needs take precedence over your desire to not be a parent.

Old 05-18-2014, 04:05 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

They weren't in a committed relationship, so I'm not sure why you are going off in a diatribe about that. They were FWB. Bottom line...he was the dumbass for trusting anyone else with birth control. If he doesn't want to become a father he'll stop ****ing while drunk and HE will bring his own condoms and use them correctly each and every time. Even then, he can't expect to be protected 100%.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-19-2014 at 10:04 AM..

Old 05-18-2014, 04:06 PM

1,959 posts, read 3,102,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
If you want children then their should be a plan. Here's a wild idea women, use contraception unless you're sure he wants kids.....NO BRAINER. If he wants kids, he'll happily sign the paper at town hall or get married. Otherwise don't expect him to pay for your stupidity.

As a 63 yr old female, I totally agree with you. I've seen so many men trapped by unethical, scheming females. It is disgusting. I feel very sorry for men. They should not have to pay child support for any child they did not agree to have. And women shouldn't be allowed to go on welfare for all their illegitimate kids. Now, since men have this problem, they should indeed get fixed and have some sperm frozen if they think in the future they want a child. We women sure do have it easier in this area. [Mod cut.]

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-19-2014 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Off topic.

Old 05-18-2014, 04:14 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Try to keep your composure and don't become disrespectful OP. You had to know by now that you would be getting all sorts of replies to your thread. People here have the right to be skeptical about your claim and its a given that some are going to be tougher on you than others. It is kind of hard seeing you as a victim when you put yourself in that situation by getting so drunk that you didn't have much control of things. Also, if you were so drunk and out of it, did you see here do this or this is just your best guess is to how she got pregnant. When you post things on here you are not always going to get what you want to hear. You have to be ready for all types and be ready to take it like a man or a woman when you put things out there on a public forum.

Last edited by ipaper; 05-18-2014 at 04:25 PM..

Old 05-18-2014, 05:08 PM

2,601 posts, read 3,398,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
They weren't in a committed relationship, so I'm not sure why you are going off in a diatribe about that. They were FWB. Bottom line...he was the dumbass for trusting anyone else with birth control. If he doesn't want to become a father he'll stop ****ing while drunk and HE will bring his own condoms and use them correctly each and every time. Even then, he can't expect to be protected 100%.
Is this really a judgement again FWB?

He's the victim here(assuming this was a real story). He's a dumbass for believing the woman he's sleeping with isn't a conniving manipulative nutcase? Trusting a friend is perfectly normal. That's like blaming the rape victim for walking home alone at night. You can't be protected doing that! There's risk!

Hey maybe some of you have a son and can relate. My oh my. The LIAR is the perpetrator here.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:11 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
Is this really a judgement again FWB?

He's the victim here(assuming this was a real story). He's a dumbass for believing the woman he's sleeping with isn't a conniving manipulative nutcase? Trusting a friend is perfectly normal. That's like blaming the rape victim for walking home alone at night. You can't be protected doing that! There's risk!

Hey maybe some of you have a son and can relate. My oh my. The LIAR is the perpetrator here.
She's a drug user. End of sob story.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:27 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
I've been FWB with this girl for a while. One time when we were going at it I was drunk and she offered to put on the condom for me. I think she deliberately put holes in it with her nails. I was supposed to be leaving my town for a big city soon and she seemed saddened when I told her. Now she is conveniently pregnant as soon as I'm about to leave. She even did the test in front of me. What should I do? She wants to keep the kid and I don't want it. She even suggested marriage but I don't want to get married this young. I need help
Pay your child support and next time get a brain -- and a vasectomy. You don't want kids -- then don't have sex without a vasectomy.

Last edited by malamute; 05-18-2014 at 05:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships