Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2014, 07:57 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,978,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
You do if your in it for the long haul. A smother box is even better
What the heck kind do you have? Lol

Good gawd.

Old 05-23-2014, 08:36 PM

6,230 posts, read 6,943,335 times
Not attracted to overweight women. It just shows a lack of discipline, lack of caring, and further more all the medical problems that can occur down the road because of it. I go to the gym, try to eat right, overall try to take care of myself. Being excessively overweight is NEVER a good thing. Especially with all the medical problems that can occur like I mentioned before.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:13 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,908,456 times
Fat is not the worst a woman can be by any stretch. The worst a woman could be is a conniving, backstabbing, manipulative, cruel, jealous, greedy, lying, abusive scumbag... being fat doesn't add or subtract from that.

However, I'd likely be more attracted to a woman who has a slamming body but bad teeth. North America has such a tooth fetish, even as an American I don't get it. If I see a person whose teeth are too perfect, it freaks me out and makes it look like they've never lived life... it's like botox.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:31 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,288,351 times
I think it's hilarious that people keep slamming the OP and saying that bad teeth can't be helped. Really? Once you become an adult, you certainly can control your own oral hygiene. Both weight issues as well as poor oral hygiene are issues that can be helped.

Technically I am considered overweight I guess. I also work out regularly and eat healthfully for the most part. Just went for a four hour hike today, in fact.

Thing is, if I'm out to dinner with friends and there's an awesome dessert on the menu, I'm not going to deprive myself. If that keeps certain men away, then they aren't worth my time.

This thread reminds me of a recent episode of Louie. A chubby girl liked Louie and he didn't want to date her even though she was basically his female equivalent. Anyway; the chubby girl has a great couple of lines where she talks about how really hot guys have no problem flirting with girls who are overweight because the hot guy's status will never be questioned. Meanwhile, the insecure dumpy guy is looking to get the hot chick because he needs to raise his status. It's totally true! I've dated male models, pro ball players... some really hot guys. Meanwhile I've had those insecure dumpy guys call me fat because I am about 10 lbs overweight.

The moral of the story is: who the hell cares? As long as your healthy, who really gives a damn? If a guy isn't going to date you because you are overweight, fat, chubby, plump, or whatever... Then screw him. Men are like buses. Another will be along in no time.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:51 PM

52,392 posts, read 52,904,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post

The moral of the story is: who the hell cares? As long as your healthy, who really gives a damn? If a guy isn't going to date you because you are overweight, fat, chubby, plump, or whatever... Then screw him. Men are like buses. Another will be along in no time.
LOL... my mom was always an attractive women, sort of looked like wynonna ryder and she used to say that same shyt, "men are like buses, another will be along in no time."

That is fine when you're 30....

Fast forward to 55 and see how fast those ****ing busses show up... LOl.... I've seen it first hand.....

Old 05-23-2014, 10:53 PM

589 posts, read 640,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... my mom was always an attractive women, sort of looked like wynonna ryder and she used to say that same shyt, "men are like buses, another will be along in no time."

That is fine when you're 30....

Fast forward to 55 and see how fast those ****ing busses show up... LOl.... I've seen it first hand.....

You don't even have to fast forward that far. Fast forward to just 40-45. That's what happens when you've had good looks all your life and never developed your personality.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:58 PM

52,392 posts, read 52,904,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
You don't even have to fast forward that far. Fast forward to just 40-45. That's what happens when you've had good looks all your life and never developed your personality.
Damn straight on that the developing your personality part... I've got a SIL just like that... she was always the "hottie" 20 yrs ago....... she's in her 50's now and has the personality of a bag of rocks......

Work on a backup plan... the moral of the story......

Old 05-23-2014, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Damn straight on that the developing your personality part... I've got a SIL just like that... she was always the "hottie" 20 yrs ago....... she's a in her 50's now and has the personality of a bag of rocks......

Work on a backup plan... the moral of the story......

Yep. I've seen it first hand. Life's great at 25-30 then at 45, they're miserable because their looks are fading fast and they have nothing else to offer.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:06 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,288,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post

I'm confused about where you assume that no personality has been developed???

Old 05-23-2014, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
I'm confused about where you assume that no personality has been developed???

I don't think what I said was all that confusing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships