Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2014, 05:18 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,991,569 times

Advertisements

LMAO!!! I can understand people putting the poop in the bag. You pick up dog poop (I hope...) so pick up your own poop. I mean you might as well if you have toilet paper already in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2014, 07:15 AM

36,577 posts, read 30,907,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
How odd.
It would just decompose. You can bury it, and it will still eventually decompose.
Carrying around your poopy toilet paper in a baggie seems like overkill.
There are areas where you have to carry out your poo too.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:22 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,624,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARaider08 View Post
I spit a lot.
Habit developed from 5 years of baseball as a kid.
That would bother me. I don't get why men randomly spit while walking down the street or worse yet, out the window while driving. What the heck is in your mouth that you need to spit constantly??

Old 07-22-2014, 07:40 AM

257 posts, read 713,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
That would bother me. I don't get why men randomly spit while walking down the street or worse yet, out the window while driving. What the heck is in your mouth that you need to spit constantly??
Some people do it out of habit, I'm sure. For others, it can actually be a sign of either excess nasal drainage or GERD, especially if they clear their throat before spitting. Both of those can lead to excess mucous buildup in the throat. I used to have that problem, until I started taking medicine for it. I knew quite well spitting wasn't polite, and I'd try to wait until there was nobody around, but sometimes the buildup was enough that clear breathing took priority over being polite.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:14 AM

2,179 posts, read 4,991,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhwilkin View Post
Some people do it out of habit, I'm sure. For others, it can actually be a sign of either excess nasal drainage or GERD, especially if they clear their throat before spitting. Both of those can lead to excess mucous buildup in the throat. I used to have that problem, until I started taking medicine for it. I knew quite well spitting wasn't polite, and I'd try to wait until there was nobody around, but sometimes the buildup was enough that clear breathing took priority over being polite.
I know it isn't ladylike but I frequently have to clear my throat. If I'm walking and have no tissues, I'll do it provided no one is watching lol. I have sinus problems.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:37 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,282,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 495neighbor View Post
Hmmmm lots of dealbreaker vegans from the mens' list and tooter dealbreakers on the ladies list.

Since legumes are a mainstay of vegetarianism, if the vegans and tooters pair up it's double dealbreaker time.

You know the song, "beans, beans they're good for your heart."
I'm one of the non-tooters but this made me laugh for way too long.

Re: the toilet paper thing--camp stores now carry a TP brand that is decomposes quickly and is meant just for that reason, so you can bury it.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:44 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,603,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
I know it isn't ladylike but I frequently have to clear my throat. If I'm walking and have no tissues, I'll do it provided no one is watching lol. I have sinus problems.
That stuff doesn't bother me. Our noses run, we sneeze, we do things. We're human.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:46 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,314,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I admit I do this constantly. I clear my throat and then I spit. It's just a habit.

Old 07-23-2014, 02:08 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,241,672 times
Girls who are huge sports fanatics are a no go for me. I like to get out on the weekends, not stay in and watch football.

Old 07-23-2014, 02:13 PM

29,753 posts, read 34,428,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I admit I do this constantly. I clear my throat and then I spit. It's just a habit.
Why can't you clear your throat and then swallow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships