Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 12:07 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitressAnon View Post
thanks. no protection but no need since he's on meds.
What meds???

OMG please don't fall for this line.

YOU need him to wear a condom EVERY TIME. But hopefully it won't be happening again anyway.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:10 PM

7,074 posts, read 8,934,859 times
You have every reason not to have anything to do with this guy, if he judges you by your looks he is a shallow jerk, and he has a drinking problem, go find someone who likes you for you without the need for alcohol.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:10 PM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times
Quote:
thanks. no protection but no need since he's on meds.
Excuse me??? What does that mean???

Seriously, the guy is not only a complete jerk, he is lying to you in order to have unprotected sex with you! No medication makes a man sterile!

Like I said, GET TESTED FOR STDs RIGHT AWAY!!!

Old 07-24-2014, 12:12 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,052 times
What meds for a guy protect against pregnancy or STDs? Why would you TRUST him in telling the truth on that part when he cant be honest about how he feels about you?

Youre in denial sadly. Hes not into you and youre letting him walk all over you. What is there to be confused about?

Old 07-24-2014, 12:13 PM

23 posts, read 46,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Excuse me??? What does that mean???

Seriously, the guy is not only a complete jerk, he is lying to you in order to have unprotected sex with you! No medication makes a man sterile!
no no... he's not sterile (that I know of) but he's on bpd drugs and it harder for him to finish.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:14 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,233,524 times
Some men (and women) can have sex with anyone...or anything...when they get drunk. Its not an act of love, or even like, its sex. When he gets drunk, any warm body will do.

Its what he does when he's not drunk that counts.

Do yourself a favor and get a pregnancy test, and dont be surprised if the results are positive.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:
no no... he's not sterile (that I know of) but he's on bpd drugs and it harder for him to finish.
You need to take a Sex Ed class. It only takes ONE little sperm to get your pregnant and you can get ANY kind of STD.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:22 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,510 times
Sigh

Everyone else has pretty much told you what's up. He's a jerk. What kind of friend tells someone that they are homely? I don't even have enemies that would be cruel enough to say that!

Unfortunately, going by your responses, it seems like you still don't want to believe it. So let me give you a glimpse of what will happen.

You will probably fall for him, since he is giving you this attention that you crave. As a result, you'll continue to drink around him so that he will sleep with you. You'll think that the more he sleeps with you, the closer you two will get to becomin a couple. That won't happen though, and you'll feel worse and worse about yourself.

Meanwhile, he has a free piece anytime he wants it, until finally you either break down and cry and ask him why he treats you like this--after which he will eventually stop seeing you--or he finds someone else and pushes you to the wayside.

I'm not even going to address the "not using protection" thing.

Does any of that sound fun? If you really want to keep this "friend" as a friend (although why would you want to???) then cut the nonsense. If it's heartache you're after, though, you are in the right track.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:23 PM

23 posts, read 46,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
You need to take a Sex Ed class. It only takes ONE little sperm to get your pregnant and you can get ANY kind of STD.

Oh okay. Well he said with his last two gfs neither ever got pregnant. he doesnt have STDs but i did believe him on the meds thing

I dont think we'll be sleeping together any more but if it does ill have him use a condom.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Oh okay. Well he said with his last two gfs neither ever got pregnant. he doesnt have STDs but i did believe him on the meds thing

I dont think we'll be sleeping together any more but if it does ill have him use a condom.
Yeah my ex said the same thing....now he has 4 kids by 4 different people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships