Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 08:23 AM

1,279 posts, read 1,836,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
It is on the difficult side to believe every detail of your stories.
Just the other day you were pining over an older woman who tossed you to the curb.
Now you are in a bar and made out with 2 women, one married, one with a boyfriend and both of them in the same bar.
Somehow they did not notice you touching their women and beat the crap out of you.
I find that especially hard to believe, no man I know would keep his eyes away from his woman for that long in a bar full of other men.
They don't have to be standing right next to their women but those women are in their sight and with the men I know it is not being possessive it is being protective.
Yep. OP is a poser.

Old 08-01-2014, 08:55 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,451,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
-Hit up the bars tonight for a bit
-I don't even drink
-Go up to a woman in her early 30s and say hi, out of the blue
-We start talking
-We talk for about 15 minutes in the corner of the bar
-Make out
-She says, "if my husband wasn't standing right over there, I'd **** the hell out of you right now"
-She then says, "is there anyone you'd like me to introduce you to here?" and points to her group of friends
-I point one out
-Now all three of us are talking
-Make out with her friend for a bit, who tells me I'm "very handsome" and if she didn't have a boyfriend, we'd go further
-I meet back up w my friends after about an hour

End of story. Easy as hell, and I have a terrible physique, worse than most. Mind = blown guys get so nervous around women.

Its just funny to see men think you need 10 trillion things going for you to get attention from a woman. just don't be ugly, be funny and interesting. fake confidence, and you're good. but some think its rocket science.
Classy ladies. One openly cheating on her husband, one openly cheating on her boyfriend. Either these are couples in open relationships, this is a wild fantasy or the husband and the boyfriend don't really exist and the women just said they did to get away from you.

"The husband was across the bar." My best friend has been my "husband" before too when the situation warranted me being better off married than single.

Old 08-01-2014, 09:02 AM

37,618 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Really. So you went from this...
http://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...if-female.html

to whatever you are now...in just a few short months. Wow you are good.

Old 08-01-2014, 09:14 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Hmmm, it smells funny in here.

Old 08-01-2014, 09:20 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Hmmm, it smells funny in here.
This is certainly one of our own "kissless virgins" posing as (their idea of) a successful swordsman.

Old 08-01-2014, 09:23 AM

6,454 posts, read 9,816,761 times
Let me put my feet up on the chair, its getting deep in here!!! lol

Old 08-01-2014, 09:40 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
I read this exact story on Jack-a-roo.

Old 08-01-2014, 10:45 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
I just met with the POTUS and told him how negatively I think of him, really........., really............., please believe me.

Now that OP (trollish post) scenario most probably happens much every day I could just see why as this fashion as well as many others STD's spread without one receiving such knowing it. Also unless the husband is a real spineless fool I don't see this happening within in his view. I'll pass thanks.

Old 08-01-2014, 12:35 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
-Hit up the bars tonight for a bit
-I don't even drink
-Go up to a woman in her early 30s and say hi, out of the blue
-We start talking
-We talk for about 15 minutes in the corner of the bar
-Make out
-She says, "if my husband wasn't standing right over there, I'd **** the hell out of you right now"
-She then says, "is there anyone you'd like me to introduce you to here?" and points to her group of friends
-I point one out
-Now all three of us are talking
-Make out with her friend for a bit, who tells me I'm "very handsome" and if she didn't have a boyfriend, we'd go further
-I meet back up w my friends after about an hour

End of story. Easy as hell, and I have a terrible physique, worse than most. Mind = blown guys get so nervous around women.

Its just funny to see men think you need 10 trillion things going for you to get attention from a woman. just don't be ugly, be funny and interesting. fake confidence, and you're good. but some think its rocket science.

Old 08-01-2014, 12:44 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,726 times
While this particular story seems made up, guys should know that such things are possible. The making out while husband is across the bar excluded obviously. You don't have to court a woman for two months before getting anywhere, if you're the right kind of guy it's a matter of minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships