Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2010, 04:46 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,650 times

Advertisements

A few??..sure would, already have....will again..

Covered??..Only Kat Von D ..She always looks great

Aside from the obvious, or just plain "not-well-thought-out" a tattoo is a symbol..and a story to be shared..

Plus, i don't live in a box, ..or within the confined of a glass house..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2010, 07:08 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Neither my hubby or i have tatoos.. However a couple i feel are ok. But now i have seen People covered in them from head to toe, and sorry this is something i do not find attractive in any way. To eaches own. And no it does not change the personality of the Person, i just don't find them attractive, when the person is covered every inch of there body.

Old 01-08-2010, 07:31 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Absolutely Not!

Old 01-08-2010, 07:45 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,256,790 times
After a date, my sweetie in Las Vegas used to take a temporary tatoo and put it on my upper arm right before he left my house. He is a pilot, and so he would be away for about 3 weeks at a time, so I tried to make that temporary tatoo last as long a possible. Maybe they were lovin' stamps...I really miss him & my tatoos!

Old 01-08-2010, 10:30 PM

530 posts, read 780,107 times
I love my tattos (3) and my peircings I don't regret them at all they fit my style, my husband has 15 which works our great for me b/c I think tattoos on guys is completely drool-worthy! I understand everyone has their personal prefernces and I respect that, what I disagree with are some of the harsh generalizations made against a woman with tattoos being "white trash" or whatever...not cool!

Old 01-08-2010, 10:38 PM

1,416 posts, read 3,212,543 times
I would never in my life date a woman with tattoos

Old 01-09-2010, 06:49 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Not interested.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:28 AM

559 posts, read 651,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I'd be happy to turn down a guy who wouldn't date a girl with tattoos. While I don't have any (yet), the type of guy who would not date someone just because of how they look is not the type of presence I would like to have in my life in any capacity.
This.

And I have a few tattoos.

I have yet to have anyone lose interest in me when they find out I have them.

So for all of you that would not date someone with a tattoo, what happens after you have been seeing them for a while, and you really like them a lot, and then find out they have one, (or more...) do you dump them right then, and there?

Old 01-09-2010, 10:54 AM

76 posts, read 108,546 times
To me its like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa
But then I realize that the person I'm attracted to doesn't feel the same as they did the day they did it
what can I say, yes-no it all depends on the person right?

Old 01-09-2010, 06:59 PM

13,609 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa4eyes View Post
This.

And I have a few tattoos.

I have yet to have anyone lose interest in me when they find out I have them.

So for all of you that would not date someone with a tattoo, what happens after you have been seeing them for a while, and you really like them a lot, and then find out they have one, (or more...) do you dump them right then, and there?

If she looks like the the photo on the last page, yes. Actually I would say "let's just be friends only" but that would pretty much end communication anyway because I doubt a woman (or man) can handle rejection like that.

I wouldn't mention why I decided that, unless I was pushed to do so , so I wouldn't be a dick about.

I really don't like tats, but I can overlook them depending, but it depends on how many and where they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships