Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2007, 09:19 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times

Advertisements

This just in from A. IDC! OK, who does he think he is dealing with here?

I am the texting queen.

Oh cool... mommy! I rule this area of the video game now!!! I gotta go to the bathroom, though.

TMI from me, IDC from him... I don't care.. LOL

Booger.

I don't care? witw! (what in the world)

We are like that cell phone commercial up in this place!

My bff jill and blah blah blah. That one. oooh big hugs from my l girl! Now rubbing my back!

love my kids!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2007, 11:02 AM

283 posts, read 524,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Robyn as most folks here know I am a "selective eater" (so much nicer sounding than picky"
So you can do what I do when friends offer us stuff that "not a snowballs chance in hell I would eat"

I say thank you take it and either give it to someone who I know will eat it or just get rid of it.

hmmm does kalo eat venison
Hmmmm, Kalo does not, don't even know how to cook it. Kalo's SO does tho, and he's a crazy butt if he thinks i'm going to learn

Old 12-30-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
Hmmmm, Kalo does not, don't even know how to cook it. Kalo's SO does tho, and he's a crazy butt if he thinks i'm going to learn
WOOHOO KALO IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Don't touch that stuff girl... heehee they used to sneak it in on me....

yack!

Old 12-30-2007, 11:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Quote:
rofl kalo

Old 12-30-2007, 12:48 PM

788 posts, read 2,111,533 times
About the venison - just say no thank you. I come from a family of hunters and I am okay with the ground meat and sausage mixed with pork - but other than that - NO thank you. That is a good response too. Most hunters understand that it is not for everyone and won't get offended. Usually - most hunters won't offer it to people if they don't know if they'll eat it....
Sounds like it has been a great holiday season for you and I am so happy. I have been praying that this would be a good "fresh" start and it sounds like it is!
Yeah for you and the kids!!!

Old 12-30-2007, 01:30 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,003,349 times
Food and deer......hummm...???!???

Well, I just chased six or seven deer from my pachysandra. I felt so guilty. They have cleaned off the hemlock trees, and I just pretend I don't see them. After all, this is their home. All of us two-legged monsters came and took all of their food source.

Then I did something I know is wrong. I had an old bag of carrots in the fridge. I went out with the carrots and fed them...almost by hand. They are so protected here in the development. I can get in big trouble for doing it. The babies looked so hungry. sigh

Old 12-30-2007, 01:41 PM

283 posts, read 524,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post

Well, I just chased six or seven deer from my pachysandra. I felt so guilty. They have cleaned off the hemlock trees, and I just pretend I don't see them. After all, this is their home. All of us two-legged monsters came and took all of their food source.

Then I did something I know is wrong. I had an old bag of carrots in the fridge. I went out with the carrots and fed them...almost by hand. They are so protected here in the development. I can get in big trouble for doing it. The babies looked so hungry. sigh
Pahysandra...wth?? Don't feel guilty Rockky, they were here before we were. I hate this area because of their thoughts...."we have to protect the crops, they get over populated, they spread disease" blah blah blah

Sorry Syn, T.O.T. Kalo shutting up now

Old 12-30-2007, 01:42 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post

We have a family of deer come through our property. If you want to make your deer happy, just plant something pretty. It's the strangest thing, the more you like a plant, the more they'll eat it.

Old 12-30-2007, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Pahysandra...wth?? Don't feel guilty Rockky, they were here before we were. I hate this area because of their thoughts...."we have to protect the crops, they get over populated, they spread disease" blah blah blah

Sorry Syn, T.O.T. Kalo shutting up now
Kalo is right... around here, it is like the most important thing in the world, to get a deer, how many points was it, blah blah blah

I used to hate going into MILs old house, before she divorced her third dh, 3 or 4 heads on the wall, ugh.

Eat to live is good, but live to kill is not.

Old 12-30-2007, 04:15 PM

Default A concern.

My sister called me today with a concern. Well, her call was because she was concerned for me and the kids.

She had left me a vm yesterday and had not heard back from me yet, this am, and was concerned about us.

Worried that something may have happened to us.

My concern:

A and his phone conversations with ib, also, something my sister noticed and voiced to me today.

His whole conversations with him are as follows:

Yes sir

yes sir

no sir

yes sir

no sir

I could go one and on. He does not talk to him. He only gives these answers. When L talked to him, she talks and explains about her day, tells him she loves him, whats going on, etc.

Not A, he does the above, and at the end of his conversation, I love you too.

I did, today ask him about this. Why such seriousness when he talks to his dad. He said he just asks him a lot of questions and that is his responce.

I am at a hard point with that. I have talked to him at mediation about the time differences he has with the kids, talking to A way longer than L, and how it hurts her... but what do I begin to say about this?

edit

I would like to do this in a manner that would not be upsetting to either one, he or A. A just doesn't need that, he needs to be a kid, not an at attention soldier the minute he gets on the phone. He needs to laugh with him, tell him about his day, etc.

He needs to be a kid.

Last edited by Pikantari; 12-30-2007 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: addition
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships