Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 01:28 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
I don't think we have to worry about this guy rushing into anything.
sure, you say that now, but remember he is getting pressure from his "buddies" to have sex with this girl. and its possible that she might be thinking along the same lines, and getting similar pressure as well. add to the mix the fact that these two have eyes for each other, and this is when people make rash decisions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2014, 01:45 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
sure, you say that now, but remember he is getting pressure from his "buddies" to have sex with this girl. and its possible that she might be thinking along the same lines, and getting similar pressure as well. add to the mix the fact that these two have eyes for each other, and this is when people make rash decisions.
No, JoeCollege is right. OP has a history of misreading people/situations and either failing to act, or acting inappropriately.

Old 10-08-2014, 04:53 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
No, JoeCollege is right. OP has a history of misreading people/situations and either failing to act, or acting inappropriately.
it is better to fail to act than to act inappropriately.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:19 PM

3,378 posts, read 5,010,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
it is better to fail to act than to act inappropriately.
I made a few bad calls. The Road to Hell is Paved With Good Intentions.

But don't even try to think I'd rush anything like sex. I have a hard time with trying to get a first kiss.

Old 10-09-2014, 06:49 PM

I wouldn't force anything on her.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:36 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,836,062 times
Just relax and go with the flow. No need to rush into anything man. Let nature take it's course and just go have a good time and enjoy her company.

Old 10-10-2014, 12:58 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times
You shouldn't use people's names unless you are talking about politicians, imo.

Old 10-10-2014, 01:59 AM

33 posts, read 55,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Courage is the foundation of all happiness.
good point

Just go with the flow and enjoy it dude. Stop worrying on what will happen, treasure every seconds with her.
Planning is good, but don't expect everything will go according to what you set wish you luck men

Old 11-11-2014, 09:25 PM

It looks good so far, Angela will be coming back in a month or two. She's been asking me alot of religious questions lately.

Shayla though, back in July I asked her why she would ever ask me sexual questions, she dodged and said "I don't want to talk about that. Love ya."

She unblocked me on FB 2 months ago, I tried talking to her, nothing. She reblocked me.

I had a friend talk to her. She says she only wants to be friends, and that I'm such a nice guy and that I don't "get it" and that the only way I'll learn is the hard way, I tried texting for the last several months. She hasn't said a word.

I'm dismayed about her ****ty attitude, but not so much that because I have attention from 2 other girls, which also is a bit of a surprise. But just a year ago she asked me to come visit her, I told her and told her I would come visit. It was all originally going to be part of the trip, fly to MS then fly out to Idaho, I had the two weeks off and the money. I saved up an extra $1500 just to go visit her, and she just...she told me that she didn't think I was that serious. It was insulting. She broke it to me that she met another dude 8 weeks before I left.

Now, she won't even talk to me. Some friend.

Old 11-11-2014, 09:30 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
It looks good so far, Angela will be coming back in a month or two. She's been asking me alot of religious questions lately.

Shayla though, back in July I asked her why she would ever ask me sexual questions, she dodged and said "I don't want to talk about that. Love ya."

She unblocked me on FB 2 months ago, I tried talking to her, nothing. She reblocked me.

I had a friend talk to her. She says she only wants to be friends, and that I'm such a nice guy and that I don't "get it" and that the only way I'll learn is the hard way, I tried texting for the last several months. She hasn't said a word.

I'm dismayed about her ****ty attitude, but not so much that because I have attention from 2 other girls, which also is a bit of a surprise. But just a year ago she asked me to come visit her, I told her and told her I would come visit. It was all originally going to be part of the trip, fly to MS then fly out to Idaho, I had the two weeks off and the money. I saved up an extra $1500 just to go visit her, and she just...she told me that she didn't think I was that serious. It was insulting. She broke it to me that she met another dude 8 weeks before I left.

Now, she won't even talk to me. Some friend.
You told us back then that you and she were just friends, and that it wasn't serious, but that you'd like to see her. I vaguely recall there was another girl there in AZ you were interested in at the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships