Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 11:58 AM

15 posts, read 18,433 times

Advertisements

Ok.. I am pretty young girl (22) and I started working in a store where we sell jewlery and stuff in a big shopping center. right across we have clothing store. i started working 10 months ago and at a beggining I didnN't look anywhere so I didn't notice anyone. Then I got to know one girl from the other store. That is when i noticed older guy (about 35) who had really good semce of style and always dressed on point. I started glancing at him and he I don't know how it happend but I started really to like him and fantasizing about him. I searhed him on fB and he has a girlfriend and two kids. I am not interested in relationship, I just want to know if he likes me or am I just imagining. We talked only once, 5 days ago he came to exchange some money in change and I don't even remember looking at him because I was so netvous and then I was smiling the whole day. All I know about him is he is a boss in that store and he is very easygoing and frendly, has lots pf friends and is always hanging out with his male and female coworkers, in a very friendly way. He never straight up flirted with me but sometimes our eyes meets and he holdes his look for a little long than normaly people do ... He spends a lot of time in a place in store when he can see in our store. Our eyed
Meets at least 5x an hour. Some other people from the store look in our direction a lot, but somehow it is different with him and I don't know why. Also, I know I am pretty girl and I always see people looking at me, but I would like to know if this is jusy him looking because he is bored, because he generaly looks at people or is there something more.... What do you think? Can an older guy with familiy like so mich younger girl he don't even know? What can I do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2014, 12:02 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.sv View Post
Ok.. I am pretty young girl (22) and I started working in a store where we sell jewlery and stuff in a big shopping center. right across we have clothing store. i started working 10 months ago and at a beggining I didnN't look anywhere so I didn't notice anyone. Then I got to know one girl from the other store. That is when i noticed older guy (about 35) who had really good semce of style and always dressed on point. I started glancing at him and he I don't know how it happend but I started really to like him and fantasizing about him. I searhed him on fB and he has a girlfriend and two kids. I am not interested in relationship, I just want to know if he likes me or am I just imagining. We talked only once, 5 days ago he came to exchange some money in change and I don't even remember looking at him because I was so netvous and then I was smiling the whole day. All I know about him is he is a boss in that store and he is very easygoing and frendly, has lots pf friends and is always hanging out with his male and female coworkers, in a very friendly way. He never straight up flirted with me but sometimes our eyes meets and he holdes his look for a little long than normaly people do ... He spends a lot of time in a place in store when he can see in our store. Our eyed
Meets at least 5x an hour. Some other people from the store look in our direction a lot, but somehow it is different with him and I don't know why. Also, I know I am pretty girl and I always see people looking at me, but I would like to know if this is jusy him looking because he is bored, because he generaly looks at people or is there something more.... What do you think? Can an older guy with familiy like so mich younger girl he don't even know? What can I do?

He's bored. You're seeing things that aren't there.

Old 10-18-2014, 12:05 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,770,510 times
OP:

If he was interested in you, exactly what would you do?

Old 10-18-2014, 12:14 PM

Probobley nothing... I am not the girl to go around and breaking relationship... But for the last 5 months I have been thinking about him like crazy .. i guess I just want to hear other people oppinion ...

Old 10-18-2014, 12:19 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
You want us to tell you if a guy that we don't know at all likes you - a woman that we don't know at all? Okay. No. He doesn't like you. Your eyes catch each other's all the time because you are staring at him all the time. He thinks you might be a stalker since you have never spoken to him and you have somehow managed to find him on Facebook.

Does that answer your question?

Old 10-18-2014, 12:19 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,058 times
Nahhh, he just sounds friendly. If he asks you out or something then that shows interest. Otherwise harmless.

Old 10-18-2014, 12:27 PM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,319 times
Quote:
yes that age difference is no biggie in my eyes, done it several times. and if a guy is giving you attention for some unexplained reason, there is a high probability he is interested. the issue of him having a gf, however, is another topic. but you never know if that' over until you talk.

what can you do? just keep talking to him, get the conversation on topics personal "do anything interesting this weekend? do you like [doing some activity]?, etc." then at some point he will either invite you to do something or maybe you one of you guys can text the other some benign info, like some internet page talking about some product, etc. but it may not happen right away if he is tied up in another relationship. but it's the holiday season and crazy things are known to happen this time of year. enjoy.

Old 10-18-2014, 12:33 PM

Okay.. But what if i want him to like me ... Jusy because ... Not because I want to have something with him.. Does that makes me a horrible person... I think every womAn likes to
Know that someone likes her, eapecialy if she likes someone... I WOULD NEVER have him cheat on his wife or something ... So... What If I would want that .. How would I achive that.. Without talking and stuff? And i don't look at his direction all the time, bit when I do 70% of the time I see him looking in mu direction.. Thay is what catch my attemtion in the firt place ...

Old 10-18-2014, 12:35 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Why?
If you're not interested, what do you care if he likes you or not?

Old 10-18-2014, 12:35 PM

Thank you.. The only problem is we don't talk and most likely we never will because when we are working we never can leave our shop and other than thay we don't even meet anywhere
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships