Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2014, 11:03 PM

22 posts, read 21,671 times

Advertisements

My old account doesn't work so I had to apply for a new user name.

But I posted before that I went out with a guy for 5 times already( I rejected him 1 year ago for going out. We just recently reconnected again)

He always initiated the dates and text convo so far.

On the 5th date, we did everything although no sex.

After the 5th date, he texted me saying that he had a great time, see you again soon.

I saw him being active on the dating site where we met. But I haven't heard from him which is not normal. He usually would contact me everyday or every other day.

Should I give him a text? It's such a hard thing for me to text a guy first....

Thanks everyone for reading.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 11:10 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Is this the birthday restaurant cancellation then felt better and watched a movie together?

I think you really need to take a good look at what you see in this guy and if you can see a long term future with him in it.
You seem to be very uneasy with this entire relationship and question everything.
Perhaps a few days alone without any contact will give you time to reflect honestly about the entire situation.
Then you can decide what is right for your own life on your own since you know both of you and no one here can guess what his intentions are or what your intentions are.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:28 PM

22 posts, read 21,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Is this the birthday restaurant cancellation then felt better and watched a movie together?

I think you really need to take a good look at what you see in this guy and if you can see a long term future with him in it.
You seem to be very uneasy with this entire relationship and question everything.
Perhaps a few days alone without any contact will give you time to reflect honestly about the entire situation.
Then you can decide what is right for your own life on your own since you know both of you and no one here can guess what his intentions are or what your intentions are.
You are GOOD! It was me.

I'm just out of the dating scene for so long that I don't know what to expect.

I still don't know him very much but would like to continue seeing him. I need someone that is LTR minded and the way he asked me out one year ago I thought he wanted the same thing.

It feels very different this time. I don't know if he's being cautious or he's just not that interested anymore.

Old 10-30-2014, 12:27 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
What a momentous decision to have to make.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:02 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Sure, why not text him.

Otherwise, don't.

Still can't decide? Flip a coin. Heads you text, tails nope.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:07 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Just text him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships