Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 05:57 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

He's married.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2014, 06:00 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
The sex was lousy. There is nothing to make someone withdraw faster that bad sex.

Or it might not have been bad, but there was the realization that you weren't sexually compatible. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.

Two months build up is a HUGE amount of time to wait, and then if it isn't great, its a massive disappointment.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:07 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,456,213 times
He might be embarrassed that he was awkward. Or he was on his way out already.

Sex is not always planned. Sometimes it just happens. If he wanted the relationship (or the sex) he'd be back for more.

Sorry things worked out this way.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:29 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
i gave my response already but let me add this

guys dont wait 2 months for sex (btw, i wasnt clear on what your status was, you said "dating" were you bf/gf?)

anyways... if yall read any of my previous posts on women and sex rules then you know that i have always said that it doesnt matter if you have sex on the first nite or months later, the result will be the same

you said he was "so into you" yet you did one of those 30-60-90 day rule things so "you can be sure" and when the deed finally happened turns out that your surety didnt matter

another thing is (and im just speaking my opinion) when a man thats really attracted and "so into you" and wants to get down and you impose a 60 day sex probation period on them and he agrees to it "hey no problem, i respect that" , rest assured he may not be having sex with you but he is having sex, so waiting those 60 days is nothing. so once the probation is lifted and after you made this big deal about the sex and it happens it may not even be good sex

Mod cut.

all that and waiting that amount of time seems like it wasnt worth it.

so once again. dont send people any hate text or anything just learn and move on. you are not the first or the last woman who didnt get a call back or whos a guy lost interest in

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-05-2014 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: Not quite so graphic, please.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:40 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
I say don't over analyze him. What do you want at this point? Focus on your needs and go from there, girl.

Plenty of fish in the sea.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
guys dont wait 2 months for sex (btw, i wasnt clear on what your status was, you said "dating" were you bf/gf?)

anyways... if yall read any of my previous posts on women and sex rules then you know that i have always said that it doesnt matter if you have sex on the first nite or months later, the result will be the same

you said he was "so into you" yet you did one of those 30-60-90 day rule things so "you can be sure" and when the deed finally happened turns out that your surety didnt matter

another thing is (and im just speaking my opinion) when a man thats really attracted and "so into you" and wants to get down and you impose a 60 day sex probation period on them and he agrees to it "hey no problem, i respect that" , rest assured he may not be having sex with you but he is having sex, so waiting those 60 days is nothing. so once the probation is lifted and after you made this big deal about the sex and it happens it may not even be good sex

Spot on post.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:48 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Seems like the typical hit it and quit it story.

I really feel like he was playing you. Not trying to be mean. This kind of thing happens all the time. I would just leave him alone and move on.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Seems like the typical hit it and quit it story.

I really feel like he was playing you. Not trying to be mean. This kind of thing happens all the time. I would just leave him alone and move on.

It isn't hit it and quit it. Aces gets it.

Guys don't go out with a woman for two months just to see if they can get laid, and once they do, they move on.

If they moved on, there is a reason, and that wasn't it.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:55 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Don't ever assume that someone's willingness to have sex indicates a deep caring about you as a person.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:55 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
It isn't hit it and quit it. Aces gets it.

Guys don't go out with a woman for two months just to see if they can get laid, and once they do, they move on.

If they moved on, there is a reason, and that wasn't it.
If you say so.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships