Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2014, 04:17 PM

268 posts, read 647,874 times

Advertisements

So I have hung out with this girl 8 maybe 9 times since I met her... We haven't known each other for more than a month or so.

Some times its out on a date other times it is just hanging out at one of our houses.

But we haven't had sex or done anything beyond dry humping, kissing and touching here and there.

I do like her a lot actually, and each time we hang out I feel closer to her. But In the back of my mind I thinking how have we not had sex yet? I am not used to this at all. Usually when dating sex happens way sooner than 9 times of hanging out.

So is this girl into me? or I guess my question is does she like me as much as I like her?

Is it okay to like each other but not have sex? She says she likes me a lot and enjoys hanging out a lot.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2014, 04:22 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,784,668 times
Everyone has their own timeline when it comes to sex. If she's dry humping you, she definitely doesn't dislike you.

What are your ages, just out of curiosity? If you don't mind sharing, I mean.

Old 11-16-2014, 04:26 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,288,251 times
Well since she allows you to hump her leg, I'd imagine she likes you. If you have the experience you should already know that everyone is different. The longer you wait, the greater the anticipation, so when it happens, it will be well worth the wait.

Old 11-16-2014, 04:40 PM

268 posts, read 647,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olderfart View Post
She's not into you, or you'd be into her, if you know whut ah mean.
yeah maybe she is just hanging out with me and doesn't like me enough to want to have sex? but then wouldn't she want to stop hanging out and doing all the other stuff?

Old 11-16-2014, 04:42 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,716,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
Well since she allows you to hump her leg, I'd imagine she likes you.
Maybe she just doesn't have a spray bottle handy?

This sounds like a case for the dog whisperer, not CDF.

Old 11-16-2014, 05:46 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,441,486 times
What you describe is pretty much sex. Don't worry so much, she's just not quite ready for everything.

Talk to her and listen to what she wants out of the relationship. It might be the L - word and she wants to believe you won't pump and dump.

Old 11-16-2014, 05:53 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,549,746 times
If she thought you were gross, she wouldn't have even been this intimate.

Old 11-16-2014, 06:09 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,790,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofball83 View Post
yeah maybe she is just hanging out with me and doesn't like me enough to want to have sex? but then wouldn't she want to stop hanging out and doing all the other stuff?
Apparently you are smarter than the average old fart, so you win this round. Yes you're right--she most likely would not be hanging out with you if she didn't like you and she's probably more serious than the girl who jumps right into bed on the third date. She wants to make sure you are too. What's the hurry? Enjoy the anticipation.

Old 11-16-2014, 06:12 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
i assume that you have tried and she shuts you down

or are you waiting for her to initiate sex?

is she online somewhere wondering why he keep humping her leg instead of trying to smash?

questions questions

Old 11-16-2014, 06:54 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,723,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofball83 View Post
So I have hung out with this girl 8 maybe 9 times since I met her... We haven't known each other for more than a month or so.

Some times its out on a date other times it is just hanging out at one of our houses.

But we haven't had sex or done anything beyond dry humping, kissing and touching here and there.

I do like her a lot actually, and each time we hang out I feel closer to her. But In the back of my mind I thinking how have we not had sex yet? I am not used to this at all. Usually when dating sex happens way sooner than 9 times of hanging out.

So is this girl into me? or I guess my question is does she like me as much as I like her?

Is it okay to like each other but not have sex? She says she likes me a lot and enjoys hanging out a lot.
After a month is not a big deal. Now after three months if you ain't been "inside" her and she doesn't have obvious hangup about sex that can be attributed to something traumatic like religious beliefs, safe to say she ain't "into" you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships