Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 04:02 AM

619 posts, read 652,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I'm definately a believer in the whole women like alpha male type guys. Now that doesn't mean some big muscled macho guy, just more women like a guy who has his own life and own stuff going on, not some clingy guy who's all about them all the time, despite women sometimes saying this is what htey want.
I get bored by men that are more distant. I don't want them in my pocket 24/7. I want them to have their own interests because I certainly have mine. I need my me time, I need someone who understands that. There's something to be said for missing someone, and if someone is too clingy, they rob you of the ability to feel that joy when you see your loved one after missing them for a bit.

Quote:
Also say your mad at a guy, do you like the guy who will chase after you and try to get you back or despite thinking thats what you want do you actually go for the guy who lets you walk out and ignores you and you find yourself going back to him?
I come into every relationship with a simple disclaimer: If I'm mad at you, it's best you stay away...while another hemisphere is preferable, another room will work fine. Once I calm down, there will be multiple actions that I'll probably regret. Regardless of how said argument started, I'm not above apologizing and that act of humility usually starts the ball rolling to finding some sort of common ground.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships