Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2015, 12:41 PM

2,387 posts, read 2,212,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Exactly! I just repped him and told him as much.
Thank you for your rep comment. Like I said in a previous post, at times it's like you just can't do anything right. This is what those husbands are always talking about. Guess I have a lot to look forward to.

Nagging women, amirite?

Disclaimer: Just kidding, ladies. You know I love you.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:44 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,212,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
You're a little late to the party, Lilac. You have some catching up to do.
No, not really. Your posts on this forum go up and down depending on your level of frustration with dating. If things don't work out or you get rejected again, my prediction is that you'll be back to the attitude expressed in the first post in this thread.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:45 PM

37,644 posts, read 46,052,689 times
Quote:
Thank you for your rep comment. Like I said in a previous post, at times it's like you just can't do anything right. This is what those husbands are always talking about. Guess I have a lot to look forward to.

Nagging women, amirite?

Disclaimer: Just kidding, ladies. You know I love you.
Yeah I guess it's like that old song..."You have to know when to hold'em and know when to fold'em." We just didn't want you to fold too soon.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:46 PM

102,234 posts, read 108,040,687 times
Quote:
Oh yuck. I'm no bible belt-raised chick, but no...just no. That would just be...well, YUCK.
I kinda thought it would be more along the lines of.... *swoon*. Not the second line he offered, but the first one.

But, YMMV. Better to play it safe for now, I guess.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:48 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,750,034 times
Quote:
Oh yuck. I'm no bible belt-raised chick, but no...just no. That would just be...well, YUCK.
As long as we are educating about sexy text messages, some advice to the boys. Don't make it all about YOUR pleasure and YOUR penis and what YOU are going to do with it! Focus on something that makes her feel sexy and desirable, and not just some hole for your pee pee to probe.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
No, not really. Your posts on this forum go up and down depending on your level of frustration with dating. If things don't work out or you get rejected again, my prediction is that you'll be back to the attitude expressed in the first post in this thread.
No, I already stated that I'm no longer posting any new threads on this forum. New Years' resolution. I'm going to stick to it and rely on friends and family from now on. Strangers who don't know me are not the people I need to talk to about these things.

So rest assured. This is the final Lafleur thread you'll ever see on this sub-forum. You guys can return to your regularly scheduled broadcast of troll threads about PUAs and why women only date men with money.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:50 PM

37,644 posts, read 46,052,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I kinda thought it would be more along the lines of.... *swoon*. Not the second line he offered, but the first one.

But, YMMV. Better to play it safe for now, I guess.
It's waaaaaayyy too earlier for that sort of thing, IMHO of course. The second one, just NO. Never ever. The first one? Well, if my current guy sent that to me, yeah that would be sexy. But we've been together FIVE years. If he had sent that to me after the 2nd time we slept together...honestly there might not have been a third.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:53 PM

Quote:
It's waaaaaayyy too earlier for that sort of thing, IMHO of course. The second one, just NO. Never ever. The first one? Well, if my current guy sent that to me, yeah that would be sexy. But we've been together FIVE years. If he had sent that to me after the 2nd time we slept together...honestly there might not have been a third.
Thanks, I'm there with you. It's like they're trying to gauge this "relationship" from hundreds of miles away without having met either of us. I know what cues to pick up on and I can go from there.

Honestly, I think some of these women need to put down Fifty Shades of Gray and get some rough, nasty sex and their minds will be at ease about the content of my text messages.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:55 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,186,389 times
Quote:
Thanks, I'm there with you. It's like they're trying to gauge this "relationship" from hundreds of miles away without having met either of us. I know what cues to pick up on and I can go from there.

Honestly, I think some of these women need to put down Fifty Shades of Gray and get some rough, nasty sex and their minds will be at ease about the content of my text messages.
Man, I hated that book.

Old 01-17-2015, 01:04 PM

11,805 posts, read 12,047,935 times
Quote:
Last night's date went well. She enjoyed the movie and we had drinks afterwards. Stayed the night with her again.

She's talking about things to do together in the future...Seems pretty positive.
Are you excited about her?

It's really hard to tell that from only written words. It comes across to me as more that you're relieved to have someone to go out with on a regular basis than feeling you might have found "The One", and I hope that's not the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships