Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 10:47 AM

74 posts, read 73,071 times

Advertisements

I met a very cute girl through Facebook because we had friends in common. One day I said hi to her and she asked me who I was and I told her my name etc, she gave me her whatsapp and she stopped responding saying that she broke up with her boyfriend a month ago and that she was not in the mood of meeting new people, I told her that I was ok with that and that there was no problem,so I deleted her number and deleted her from Facebook.Two days later she texted me again saying that she saw some of my videos in Facebook where I play the guitar and she said she liked them very much so I proceeded to arrange a date with her on Friday. She told me from the beginning that she is very religious and she studies theology and that she wanted to tell me this at the beginning because many people think she is rare because of his, I told her that for me that is not a problem because I respect people ideologies and that if she is happy studying theology it shouldn´t matter if what people think. I told her that I am a very sensible person (I play the guitar and the piano) and I can sense how people are after 2 minutes of meeting them. I told her that when I saw her Facebook pic I sensed how she was in person and I was right. She asked me what was my perception of her and I told her that she seemed like a good girl that is not a party girl, she seemed spiritual, sensible etc and she told me that I was 100 per cent right haha. She told my that I was surprised that I told her this because most people think she is arrogant without even knowing her and that I was the first person that told her the opposite. She told me that she decided to go out with me because I seemed like a good person and different to other guys she dated before. She broke up with her boyfriend a almost two months ago because he did not respected her religious beliefs, they became a couple after three weeks of dating, her boyfriend drank a lot. I am going to see her again on tuesday, we are going to the movies, she is 28 and Im 27, she doesn't like drinking and partying, she is like me in that way. Should I go for the kiss or holding hands with her the next date, I don't want to be friend zoned. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2015, 11:02 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
People shouldn't worry so much about being friendzoned. She's dating you as a potential romantic partner. She knows that. In fact, she made it quite clear, did you miss that? Worrying about being friendzoned is ridiculous in this case.

She's religious. Sounds a little conservative. Wait 'til date 3 to hold hands. No kiss until a few hand-hold dates. See how you both get along, first.

Old 05-03-2015, 12:07 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Read one of your other threads where we told you step by step what to do.

Old 05-03-2015, 04:09 PM

2,135 posts, read 5,490,893 times
Don't listen to Ruth. Go as far as you she will let you. You should have already kissed and held hands, but gave sex with her soon.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:46 PM

Something like trying to hold her hand during the movie would be all right?, it is a not very sexual move but it indicates that I like her.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
Don't listen to Ruth. Go as far as you she will let you. You should have already kissed and held hands, but gave sex with her soon.
Something like trying to hold her hand during the movie would be all right?, it is a not very sexual move but it indicates that I like her

Old 05-03-2015, 06:11 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
How to play my cards with this girl?

Third date with girl, still no kiss

Dated today a girl I met through tinder two days ago. is she interested?

Old 05-03-2015, 06:45 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
Yeah, OP: lunge at her on the next date. That'll work.

Old 05-03-2015, 10:18 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,485,953 times
Go for the hand holding you sound shy like she is. Start slow but show intent so no friendzone........and re-read the threads and advice before posting another one on the same topic!

Old 05-03-2015, 11:13 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Don't worry about being friend zoned. Getting friend zoned happens when she's not interested and you keep trying and trying. As long as you show you're interested and she seems into you, just go with the flow.

I typically wait 3 dates to kiss a girl. After you kiss her then you can hold hands and start moving things forward.

Get to know her on the first few dates, let her get to know you. Make her laugh and try to pick a date that involves some physical contact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships