Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2015, 07:45 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrackerbday93 View Post
Therefore is this guy a good catch or red flag to women for dating where the woman is single from age range of late 20s to mid 30s? Please be honest with your vote
Quote:
To add also. He will not forget your birthday and will surprise you with beautiful flower arrangements on your birthday.

Have to also add is that the person is balding but keeps his head clean. He is tall -6'5. Also lost a ton of weight and is still keeping religiously strict to his diet and is active and still loosing weight. Was 325 pounds at start of last year and has dropped the weight big time but still dresses very nice and gets compliments
Quote:
Well as far as my previous engagement it just didn't work out and we both ended on mutual agreement. But that is now water under the bridge and I have moved on. As it is best to know if you not ready with the person and it doesn't work out it is smart to move on from what could have been badZ. Plus women have been in previous relationships and I am not the type to knock the person down if they were engaged. Next person I go with can turn out to be a match made in heaven. Nothing wrong with giving someone a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsChick View Post
Clearly the OP is describing himself. Sounds like some people responding needed that clarification.
^^^ Ahaha..

I'm sorry... but posting about yourself in the third person is a red flag in of itself. You paint a fairly perfect picture of yourself. I am a bit taken back. If a date of mine started a conversation about themselves and how well they rate in the dating pool, I think I would be looking for the quickest way to end the date.

Old 07-05-2015, 07:52 PM

2,894 posts, read 2,453,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
I think we know why you're single.
Yeah, I'm going with this. We've given honest answers but you don't like them - it isn't going to CHANGE them.

Last edited by Missy2U; 07-05-2015 at 08:02 PM..

Old 07-05-2015, 07:54 PM

2,048 posts, read 2,157,062 times
Quote:
Very immature explaination on your part. Good luck with your life. You will need it
Seasoned posters - mods, even - are taking the time to give you honest responses. You respond with insults.

Red.

Flag.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:10 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Well now I know why my friends tell me not to post questions on city data because most of the users are depressed and immature women over the age of 40 and that explains why I get responses like this.
I'm a happily married woman. Totally confess to being over 40.

Your a little sensitive for a man your age. Are you saying you don't get that young people aren't normally attracted to old people? Do YOU want to date a 60 year old? Why do you think it's any different for the young women you prefer?

Listen, I don't care who you want to date. YOUR the one posting questions on a forum. But you asked a question, and quite a few answered you, and you get all petulant at the honest answers.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-05-2015, 08:13 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Well now I know why my friends tell me not to post questions on city data because most of the users are depressed and immature women over the age of 40 and that explains why I get responses like this.
Red flag ^^ Unable to take criticism. The original post was disingenuous.

Think of it this way. Would you date a 60 year old?

I don't know about you (I'm in my 40s), but a 60 year old approaching retirement seems fairly old for me. Similarly, I haven't found many in their 20s that are mature enough for my tastes.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:35 PM

513 posts, read 429,370 times
Quote:
You want an honest and kind answer to one of your previous posts? I am 22, and I do not find you attractive at all. Besides your physical appearance; which, could have been overlooked if it wasn't for your attitude. This post, which I am responding to, is vile and tries to belittle women who are members on here. You are very full of yourself and cannot handle the truth. You have to be praised no matter what. I would rather date a mature, open-minded, and respectful 20 something year old male than you. And yes, there are plenty of 20 something year old men like that.

If you really want to find your future s/o, learn how to be respectful and work on your personality. Physical attractiveness aside, you have shown why you were talking about red flags. Your attitude is a red flag.It would be kind, wise and mature not to attack anyone on her ever again. You are 40, you should know how to be respectful.

Old 07-05-2015, 09:08 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,440,764 times
Quote:
Your friends? Are they also bitter single dudes in their 40's who also think it is totally realistic to be with a 22 year old? Because that might be part of the problem right there.

I am telling you, honestly as a woman and a former 20-something, that guys who were a few years older were attractive and interesting, but guys in their forties were like someone's dad hitting on you - it was not enticing.

It's time to grow up and accept your age and place in life and look for a fitting companion.

Old 07-05-2015, 09:12 PM

10 posts, read 8,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushandnotbeCrushed View Post
You want an honest and kind answer to one of your previous posts? I am 22, and I do not find you attractive at all. Besides your physical appearance; which, could have been overlooked if it wasn't for your attitude. This post, which I am responding to, is vile and tries to belittle women who are members on here. You are very full of yourself and cannot handle the truth. You have to be praised no matter what. I would rather date a mature, open-minded, and respectful 20 something year old male than you. And yes, there are plenty of 20 something year old men like that.

If you really want to find your future s/o, learn how to be respectful and work on your personality. Physical attractiveness aside, you have shown why you were talking about red flags. Your attitude is a red flag.It would be kind, wise and mature not to attack anyone on her ever again. You are 40, you should know how to be respectful.
Well obviously I would not date anyone from this site or you. I want to be happy and not depressed and I don't care what reasons you or anyone gives because face it I have seen women in their 20s date or be married to guys in their 40 s and again the guy wasn't rich or anything. It is all about the woman's maturity. If the woman is respectful and mature she will take the chance and be with the guy. And secondly when I go to restaurants near my house I always have women you age in fact showing big interest in my in fact I had a date with one woman who was 23 aNd finished college. We didn't go further because she got a job offer and had to move to another state but we still communicate. So it all depends on the person. As I said I have read posts from other topics that some of these users replied on and it is pathetic about some. Of these users making me think why I even went on this site.

Old 07-05-2015, 09:28 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,440,764 times
Quote:
Well obviously I would not date anyone from this site or you. I want to be happy and not depressed and I don't care what reasons you or anyone gives because face it I have seen women in their 20s date or be married to guys in their 40 s and again the guy wasn't rich or anything. It is all about the woman's maturity. If the woman is respectful and mature she will take the chance and be with the guy. And secondly when I go to restaurants near my house I always have women you age in fact showing big interest in my in fact I had a date with one woman who was 23 aNd finished college. We didn't go further because she got a job offer and had to move to another state but we still communicate. So it all depends on the person. As I said I have read posts from other topics that some of these users replied on and it is pathetic about some. Of these users making me think why I even went on this site.
Do you have any idea what you sound like?

Do you think this would sound attractive to any woman of any age?

Old 07-05-2015, 10:55 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Do you have any idea what you sound like?

Do you think this would sound attractive to any woman of any age?
Don't be silly. He totally would have nailed a second date except she had a job offer. He's totally a young chick magnet.

His lack of second dates is merely a case of bad luck..
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships