Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 06:31 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,076,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post

I agree with all who said that it was just a casual encounter, a booty call or whatever you want it called.
Rude, but clear and obvious. Not sure why is that still a material to ponder...
What was so confusing and weird for the OP was that it didn't start out as a booty call. They'd been dating for a month or so. So it really didn't make sense. Plus, the guy apparently didn't say a word? That's not normal. I'm surprised the OP didn't say anything, or ask what was going on, or ask why he was dressed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 06:37 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,242,084 times
Maybe he's just not much of a cuddler?

Old 09-02-2015, 06:38 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,197,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What was so confusing and weird for the OP was that it didn't start out as a booty call. They'd been dating for a month or so. So it really didn't make sense. Plus, the guy apparently didn't say a word? That's not normal. I'm surprised the OP didn't say anything, or ask what was going on, or ask why he was dressed.
It was in the thread. She said she made a comment that it was weird, and told him "I guess you want me to leave." or something similar. She then says he denied wanting her to go, but didn't say much afterward, and only texted her to get something back she left at his pace.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:42 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,076,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
It was in the thread. She said she made a comment that it was weird, and told him "I guess you want me to leave." or something similar. She then says he denied wanting her to go, but didn't say much afterward, and only texted her to get something back she left at his pace.
He denied wanting her to go? So how did he explain getting dressed in the middle of the night?

Too strange.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:50 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,197,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
He denied wanting her to go? So how did he explain getting dressed in the middle of the night?

Too strange.
Yeah. here. Found the posts for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notafan View Post
Extremely weird. I actually said "this is very weird" while dressing. Still very hurtful. You just don't expect for your clothes to be neatly assembled and ready for dressing when you get up to use the bathroom after being intimate with someone for the first time.
Latter quote said on page 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notafan View Post
Not much. After I recovered from the shock of walking back into the room to find this scene, I said "it looks like you want me to leave" and that it was very weird. He said no, he didn't want me to leave, but his body language and ACTIONS of being fully dressed and waiting for me to dress clearly said otherwise. It was painfully awkward and awful.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:30 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,538,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Wow!!
Oh come on, that guy was the ultimate as****e
If that would have happened to me he would AT LEAST get a slap and a shouting show that would have woke up all the neighbours

Thank god ive never encountered someone like this, men arent usually such pigs

Old 09-03-2015, 06:44 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,315,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Oh come on, that guy was the ultimate as****e
If that would have happened to me he would AT LEAST get a slap and a shouting show that would have woke up all the neighbours

Thank god ive never encountered someone like this, men arent usually such pigs
Are the majority of women this crazy when they get angry? Wow! Maybe the guy should have you arrested since you can't keep your temper in check.

Old 09-03-2015, 08:30 AM

4,167 posts, read 4,182,301 times
Getting dress seem normal. What is the women expect a guy to do after sex?

Old 09-03-2015, 08:41 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,016,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
Getting dress seem normal. What is the women expect a guy to do after sex?

I can't speak for others, but generally if its at night (or in the morning) I cuddle and connect, the usually go at it again (if I can). Last thing I generally want to do it put my clothes on again.

Old 09-03-2015, 08:58 AM

5,874 posts, read 10,538,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Are the majority of women this crazy when they get angry? Wow! Maybe the guy should have you arrested since you can't keep your temper in check.
I ve NEVER did a public scene or shouted like crazy to any guy, im actually shy and dont have a temper, or whatever you call it in english. BUT, then again, no guy ever did something so low to me, so when i think about what the OP went through, and i imagine myself in that situation, the feeling i get its RAGE.

I cant believe people (men and women) thinking this is normal. Men that think this is normal must be pigs, and women thinking this is normal have been mistreated all their life.

WOMEN: we deserve to be treated like the princess we are! A men has to get you flowers and then cuddle the first time he sleeps with you! Not kick you out in the middle of the night!

I swear, gentlemans still exist

When i first sleep with my boyfriend (we have been dating for less than the OP and her guy, we were in our third date actually, so we were also "strangers"), he cooked a fabulous dinner to me, cuddle with me until we fall asleep, and then woke up very early (i had to be up 7:30 to go to work, so he woke up at 7) to make me a delicious breakfast and brought it to bed with a flower in it! Now, THATS what i call normal!

Now, one an a half year later, we are engaged and living together since february and he STILLS cooks delicious meals to me and brings me flowers and is the perfect gentleman, so it WASNT all an act to get me to bed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships