Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 12:43 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Next time try to have sex with her. If she refuses then she already got hers and is not in the mood cause of it.
yeah because Im going to be in the mood to be intimate with someone who is beyond pissed at me and ready to dump me yet trying to have sex with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 05:17 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
yeah because Im going to be in the mood to be intimate with someone who is beyond pissed at me and ready to dump me yet trying to have sex with me.
I said, "Next time."

Old 09-02-2015, 05:26 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,707,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question2015 View Post
So a woman lies to her husband, and its him who is doing something wrong? So typical. How about honesty to begin with? Women are not children, they are adults and need to take responsibility for their actions.
It's not one lie...it's a pattern where it sounds like she has to lie to get breathing room.

Not saying it's right.....but if a guy can't handle his wife going out with a friend every 6 months...he has the bigger problem that has contributed to this. He doesn't get to play victim now.

Old 09-02-2015, 05:34 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Either she is lying for no good reason which is crazy, lying because she is actually doing something else entirely different, or she feels she has to lie because he is controlling. Or any number of possible scenarios which are specific to someone's relationship.

No your marriage, not your business.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-02-2015, 06:16 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
I don't get where the assumption comes from that the dude is controlling and doesn't let his wife go out.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I don't get where the assumption comes from that the dude is controlling and doesn't let his wife go out.
She can't tell him that she's going out with friends...he's whining because he has to make his own supper...it spuns like hes upset she didnt ask pemission to do something with out him and wants her to apologize for daring to be oit of hisome control.....a lot of little things in the posts. It's really too common with insecure men.

If she was cheating...she'd be going out much more often than twice a year....she'll also be better off if he does dump her or she wises up...this type just gets worse as time goes by..

Old 09-02-2015, 06:55 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
I'd be hella pissed at husband if he did what she did, the way she did.

I expect better communication and would be mad if I had been waiting on dinner for him and he rolls in 5 hours later.

On the other hand, neither of us cares if the other goes out drinking with a friend or 20. So we would LEAD with that information.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-02-2015, 07:00 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
She got a hot tomale.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I'd be hella pissed at husband if he did what she did, the way she did.

I expect better communication and would be mad if I had been waiting on dinner for him and he rolls in 5 hours later.

On the other hand, neither of us cares if the other goes out drinking with a friend or 20. So we would LEAD with that information.
That is the key difference....you don't have to hide what you do to spare yourself the grief of doing something separately....not matter how innocent.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:57 PM

52,277 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
She can't tell him that she's going out with friends...he's whining because he has to make his own supper...it spuns like hes upset she didnt ask pemission to do something with out him and wants her to apologize for daring to be oit of hisome control.....a lot of little things in the posts. It's really too common with insecure men.

If she was cheating...she'd be going out much more often than twice a year....she'll also be better off if he does dump her or she wises up...this type just gets worse as time goes by..
My take had nothing to do that, it was about the fact that she lied...

Whether she had to or not I don't know, but I'd like to think at the end of the day my spouse wouldn't treat me that way...

Maybe I'm shooting for the stars in how I expect others to treat me..... LOL.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships