Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 04:07 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,101,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyanne29 View Post
Sorry I made a post yesterday and explained things ..thought some people wouldn't want to read the same things again
Ah... hence why i am lost in this thread.... i missed thatnthread.

why do peopl do this instead of continue on the thread they already started?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 04:10 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Sorry I made a post yesterday and explained things ..thought some people wouldn't want to read the same things again
That's ok kelly no need to apologise I missed that thread as well I'm afraid but yes you seem a genuinely nice girl find someone that actually wants YOU and deserves YOU

Messing around with someone in a relationship is a dangerous game believe me

Old 09-20-2015, 04:11 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,426,535 times
Quote:
That's why I said nothing could happen
In hindsight I should of left him on the couch
Well, that's not true, is it? With this new GF/baby information, let's be honest here, Kelly, dig down deep, you knew what you were doing.
Your only beef was that you were on your period.

Quote:
I am such a worrier I can't help but obsess over things.
Basically there was a guy who I was friends with and stupidly decided to share a bed.
I thought he had feelings for me and anyway at the time I was still on my period.
He started getting quite frisky and I explained the situation and he said I don't care if your on your period we will still have sex.
Anyway I kept saying I really can't blah blah so I turned over and he kept touching me( don't get me wrong if I hadn't been on my period I would of been comfortable)
He put his hands in my underwear and was pulling them down..I said look I thought we were friends blsh blsh and he said when will I have a chance to be in your bed again.
Then I thought he isn't going to give in ( and if I hadn't of been on period I would of probsbly gave in anyway)
I didn't feel comfortable at all as I was bleeding etc.
We had sex then he said ..no blood anyway.
I have feelings for this guy I can't help it but I can't help but think he didn't care I was uncomfortable as long as he got sex.
Previous day he was telling me how he had feelings for me etc
Was being in bed too much temptation
Now I'm thinking was me being on my period and feeling uncomfortable a reason why he's backed off now

Old 09-20-2015, 04:12 AM

264 posts, read 190,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post

Why didn't you mention that in the first post lol that will most prob be the answer

Old 09-20-2015, 04:35 AM

242 posts, read 244,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
He has feelings for you.
You have feelings for him.
You still call him a friend?

Then you invite him to bed.
However, you dont or cannot have sex?

Then you have sex... which is normally happens under these circumstances.
However, you are now questioning whether or not he cares for you?

How about you be direct and tell him rather than lead him on and shut him down?

Oh wait... he has a GF and a baby with her? Ok... why are you sharing a bed with him?

I think that this is an excellent question...

Old 09-20-2015, 04:48 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,967 times
The more you post about this guy, the worse he sounds, and the more it shows he didn't care anything about you. So in addition to the info we already have, he also didn't care that you were hesitant for sex, and pushed anyhow. That's a clear sign of someone not caring. because if they cared for you, they wouldn't like you doing anything under duress.

Plus, he did tell you he had a life with his girlfriend and baby, and that sex would mess up the friendship. He didn't lie. He got sex, which he wanted, and now he's gone back to his girlfriend and baby, until he wants more sex and favors from you.

Old 09-20-2015, 05:00 AM

There is so many negatives about him I don't know why I'm attracted
His sister ( my friend ) has told me he tells his gf she's fat,ugly a s*** tells his family she gives him nothing sexually.
Last week he told his mum he wished she was dead then went home and his gf rang his mum telling her that he said he was going to punch her all over.
He text his cousins gf saying that his cousin hated her and was going to leave her.
Then told his other cousin he hated him
So he does sound like he has issues that stem deep
His gf told his mum she doesn't know what to do anymore and she's tried with him but nothing works
Maybe it wasn't me ..maybe it's him

Old 09-20-2015, 05:02 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
There is so many negatives about him I don't know why I'm attracted
His sister ( my friend ) has told me he tells his gf she's fat,ugly a s*** tells his family she gives him nothing sexually.
Last week he told his mum he wished she was dead then went home and his gf rang his mum telling her that he said he was going to punch her all over.
He text his cousins gf saying that his cousin hated her and was going to leave her.
Then told his other cousin he hated him
So he does sound like he has issues that stem deep
His gf told his mum she doesn't know what to do anymore and she's tried with him but nothing works
Maybe it wasn't me ..maybe it's him
Sounds a right charmer lol

Get out NOW before you get burned simply because it sounds like he's not worth the hassle

Old 09-20-2015, 05:03 AM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,039 times
Yet you're attracted to him and gave him sex

Old 09-20-2015, 05:10 AM

I know ..I think I fell for what I thought he was like in my head and all his lines
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships