Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 03:57 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,620,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol, oh my.If it makes you feel any better I'm a Virgo.
So you're sneaky, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 04:53 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,872,451 times
I don't believe in the Zodiac at all. I consider it a ridiculous superstition to be honest.

As a matter of fact, my contempt for it has lead to arguments (not extremely heated, mind you) arguments between me and women.

Her: "So what's your sign?"

Me: *Pretending not to hear the question* "Yeah, I'm fine."

Her: *Louder* "No. I said 'What's your sign?' Like your star sign. What is it?"

Me: "Yeah. I don't really believe in that stuff, but I'm a Taurus."

Her: "Taurus?! You know when I was talking to you I could tell you were a Taurus! Taurus' are cool."

Me: "If you could tell, then why did you have to ask?"

Her: "Just wanted to make sure. Everything about you screams Taurus. Even not believing in it. That is exactly what a Taurus would say."

Me: "Would a Taurus also say that star signs are about as useful as predicting the future by looking at a bunch of chicken guts while going, 'Ugga bugga'?"

Her: "Umm. I guess."

Long story short: I went home by myself that night.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:16 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,897,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Nope...not really.

Though the guy I fell the hardest for was a Leo.

I'm an Aries.
But that is a good combo!

Old 09-24-2015, 10:30 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,184,449 times
Lol at some of the experiences posted....

Here's a few of mine:

Aries men--kryptonite in bed......we didn't mesh well in any other area.
I'm a Libra & he was extremely emotional, explosive temper, blah blah blah....

But in bed- fireworks

Virgo man- deep thinker, keen intellect & great conversationalist...
In bed- Oh my God

Cancer men-beautiful personalities....sweet, sincere, loving kind & really know how to make me smile...
Also just mind blowing in bed...
Too bad they're sulky & moody sometimes....

What they say about Libra men seems to be true...
They love to flirt, they can charm the pants off anyone & they also just aren't one woman men.....
But boy they are irresistibly romantic

Leo's- forget about 'em......
I can't stand the constant arguments, along w/ their ridiculous never ending need for attention

Old 09-24-2015, 10:52 AM

951 posts, read 1,141,440 times
I actually do believe in horoscope matching. I believe in my horoscope sign as well; it describes me to the T. I haven't paid attention to it in a long time, but this year I decided to check it out, and boy, I was amazed how accurate it was. It said the last few years have been the shi*tiest times of your life due to some planet called Saturn (sounds crazy, I know), but since Saturn is leaving, you will be doing a 180 and life will be much better from now on until some other crazy planet comes in.

Just to give you a summary, the last three years of my life - lost baby, experienced the worse time ever at work with bullies, friends betrayal, husband worse than ever before, and so much more. Come 2015 and I got a divorce, I'm getting a new house, one of the bullies is leaving next week, and I get a significant pay increase for taking over some of his responsibilities. NOTHING in my life has ever come easy, but for some reason this year, the divorce and almost everything else have gone smoothly. So much easier that I sometimes find it hard to believe, and I have cried out of happiness and disbelief that good things are finally happening to me without suffering so hard to get them.

Back to horoscope matching. I am a Scorpio and it says I am most compatible with Pisces and Cancer. It says one of my worst matches is Taurus. Well, the best relationships I've ever had was each with a Pisces and Cancer, and my ex-husband is a Taurus.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:07 AM

94 posts, read 105,055 times
Oh my goodness. Scorpios are my kryptonite. LOVE them. It normally ends with fireworks and tears, though. I'm a Cancer. My future fiancé is a Taurus. We have a nice chill vibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhRainess View Post
I actually do believe in horoscope matching. I believe in my horoscope sign as well; it describes me to the T. I haven't paid attention to it in a long time, but this year I decided to check it out, and boy, I was amazed how accurate it was. It said the last few years have been the shi*tiest times of your life due to some planet called Saturn (sounds crazy, I know), but since Saturn is leaving, you will be doing a 180 and life will be much better from now on until some other crazy planet comes in.

Just to give you a summary, the last three years of my life - lost baby, experienced the worse time ever at work with bullies, friends betrayal, husband worse than ever before, and so much more. Come 2015 and I got a divorce, I'm getting a new house, one of the bullies is leaving next week, and I get a significant pay increase for taking over some of his responsibilities. NOTHING in my life has ever come easy, but for some reason this year, the divorce and almost everything else have gone smoothly. So much easier that I sometimes find it hard to believe, and I have cried out of happiness and disbelief that good things are finally happening to me without suffering so hard to get them.

Back to horoscope matching. I am a Scorpio and it says I am most compatible with Pisces and Cancer. It says one of my worst matches is Taurus. Well, the best relationships I've ever had was each with a Pisces and Cancer, and my ex-husband is a Taurus.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:08 AM

951 posts, read 1,141,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearEyes650 View Post
Oh my goodness. Scorpios are my kryptonite. LOVE them. It normally ends with fireworks and tears, though. I'm a Cancer. My future fiancé is a Taurus. We have a nice chill vibe.
I loved my Cancer man. I let him get away. I'm warning you about the Taurus though. Good luck.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:22 AM

94 posts, read 105,055 times
Good luck finding another one! Thanks for the warning! Haha.

QUOTE=AhRainess;41319225]I loved my Cancer man. I let him get away. I'm warning you about the Taurus though. Good luck. [/quote]

Old 09-24-2015, 11:24 AM

15,072 posts, read 10,113,138 times
So there are horoscope "matching" between spouses...

Do the horoscopes say anything about the children of...?

In my case Mr. Aries and Mrs. Gemini spawned 3 sons. Elder son is a Sagittarius and Twins who are Scorpio. My twin sons are about as opposite (they are fraternal) as they can be.. in looks, personality, and temperament.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:38 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,681,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yes I do.

Leo's-always want the best.
Aries-is out for himself.
Cancer-sweet and kind hearted but moody.
Virgo-sneaky as shyt.
Sagittarius-always looking for a new adventure.
Gemini-split personality.
Capricorn-best match if they have their head on straight.
Pisces-my polar opposite, usually a hit or miss.
Scorpio-I usually get along witg them.
Libra-get along with
Taurus-good match like their level headness.
Ohhh...I like it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships