Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2015, 07:19 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,248,210 times

Advertisements

you know the way karma works means everyone on here who would never go with someone whos had a 3some, will end up married to folks who had 3 somes?

its almost guaranteed.

Life has a way of serving you surprises.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2015, 07:20 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,622,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Racist values.
There's no reason why a person has to accept someone else's past interracial dating or threesome having behavior if it goes against their personal values.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:21 PM

1,273 posts, read 992,536 times
Intrigued, ask for details, probably get way turned on.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:21 PM

405 posts, read 325,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
you know the way karma works means everyone on here who would never go with someone whos had a 3some, will end up married to folks who had 3 somes?

its almost guaranteed.

Life has a way of serving you surprises.
It's almost like you want it to happen just because others have different opinions than you.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:23 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,003,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
There's no reason why a person has to accept someone else's past interracial dating or threesome having behavior if it goes against their personal values.
No, they don't, but anyone that thinks someone is degraded, unworthy, or has a value/moral problem because that person dated a person from another race, is indeed a racist and expressing racist values. Free country, people are free to be racists. And they're free to reject a person for any reason they want. Values, even completely messed up ones, are still values people can have.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:25 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,711,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey4Life View Post
Just like women writing off someone because of their height even if their a great person? How's that not being a shallow *******? As I said if you have different values than someone else than I don't see how it's wrong for someone to turn them down due to a certain thing their against. Only the hypocritical people I can see them being *******s.
So because many people have different issues...it makes yours okay?

It doesn't work that way. You are still being a judgemental prude.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:29 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,248,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey4Life View Post
It's almost like you want it to happen just because others have different opinions than you.
No, I want it to happen so folk realize how foolish they are being, writing off another human being based on something so comparatively trivial.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:30 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,622,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
No, they don't, but anyone that thinks someone is degraded, unworthy, or has a value/moral problem because that person dated a person from another race, is indeed a racist and expressing racist values. Free country, people are free to be racists. And they're free to reject a person for any reason they want. Values, even completely messed up ones, are still values people can have.
Sometimes it can be a racist sentiment but it doesn't have to be. It's not necessarily about thinking that the person has been tarnished. We'll just agree to disagree on this.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:31 PM

48,544 posts, read 34,904,021 times
I really don't understand.

If someone has done something in the past, that they have no intention of doing in the future...... you still consider that as a reason to exclude them?

I find that counter-intuitive.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-30-2015, 07:33 PM

405 posts, read 325,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
So because many people have different issues...it makes yours okay?

It doesn't work that way. You are still being a judgemental prude.
What I was trying to point out is that people turn down others for all types of different reasons since everyone has their own preferences. I disagree completely with women for turning down a man solely just due to his height & I think it's completely shallow. But that's their prerogative. And I'm sure you have preferences that a lot of people would disagree with. So how are you right & everyone else wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships