Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 04:56 PM

78 posts, read 77,514 times

Advertisements

What does it mean when a man has a life-long fetish for prostitutes? But not ugly, so that's not impediment. Also, had normal family/upbringing. Peculiarly, its not just about sex but relationships with them. Regular women are viewed as odd, undesirable, lower and treated as lower than prostitutes by this particular type. noteworthy how you would treat a prostitute, this type of male puts prostitutes on pedestal or at least equals, regular women disrespected. Never knew men like this really existed. I mean i knew there were men who went to prostitutes but i didnt know there were men who actually preferred them wholly above regular women dating them, emotional romantic bonds, friendship etc whole shebang. Any insights or guesses is welcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2015, 05:00 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,118,083 times
I think more men would do it if it were not for the legal issues and the cost. Using a prostitute to replace regular sex with a partner would be cost prohibitive for most men.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:07 PM

OK but I guess it doesn't bother them every other tom, dick and harry is in her too among many other considerations.

there aren't always excuses such as my wife or girlfriend won't have sex with me, not enough etc or a case of novelty seeking. I'm talking prostitutes are his whole life, their like girlfriends. Eww

Old 10-09-2015, 05:09 PM

388 posts, read 383,339 times
Quote:
noteworthy how you would treat a prostitute, this type of male puts prostitutes on pedestal or at least equals, regular women disrespected. Never knew men like this really existed. I mean i knew there were men who went to prostitutes but i didnt know there were men who actually preferred them wholly above regular women dating them, emotional romantic bonds, friendship etc whole shebang. Any insights or guesses is welcome.
Only guess is they see them as fetish objects. Like fetishes with dwarves or women with disability. I'm guessing it is putting marginalised people on a pedestal and being sexually attracted to them.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:27 PM

151 posts, read 159,555 times
I don't prefer it, but when you are as undesirable to women as I am, it's a necessity. Also a lot of hookers are cool.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:29 PM

I have no respect for him because he won't marry one or openly admit a relationship while he is supporting them and have emotional bonds. It was so bizarre and sick how he used me as a front to his family while he showed and had no real affection for me and certainly not how a man should love and respect his girlfriend. He used to call me his wife. Makes me want to hurl at the nonsense of it all. Truly one of the most disturbing experiences I've had. Still so many questions though.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:35 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,245,457 times
A lot of prostitutes are very smart, intelligent, funny and resourceful women.

I can understand the attraction, definitely.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosk8er View Post
I don't prefer it, but when you are as undesirable to women as I am, it's a necessity. Also a lot of hookers are cool.
In a way I understand the sex part and even maybe a little of hanging out aspect. But a real bond is more personal. I'm talking about a man who had relationships with them rejecting other women. Considering that prostitutes are emotionally and mentally strange to begin with to not be disturbed by being intimate with just anyone. its weird perverted mess on so many levels.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:38 PM

388 posts, read 383,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber123 View Post
I have no respect for him because he won't marry one or openly admit a relationship while he is supporting them and have emotional bonds. It was so bizarre and sick how he used me as a front to his family while he showed and had no real affection for me and certainly not how a man should love and respect his girlfriend. He used to call me his wife. Makes me want to hurl at the nonsense of it all. Truly one of the most disturbing experiences I've had. Still so many questions though.
What answers do you want? Guy showed you who he is, he has a fetish for prostitutes. It's not bizaare in that many people use their partners as a front. I't acceptable in political careers and whatnot. It is sick how he treated you OP, did you talk to someone about this?

Old 10-09-2015, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
A lot of prostitutes are very smart, intelligent, funny and resourceful women.

I can understand the attraction, definitely.
Yes, so do non-prostitutes and regular women have those qualities but he prefers prostitutes. Wondering what his issue with prostitutes were.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships