Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2015, 08:15 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,010,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeAth34 View Post
Ffs this is not a joke post and honestly all you did was to make me feel like ****.No faith in humanity anymore
You're part of the problem, man! What kind of guy pressures his girlfriend to have sex with another woman even after she's expressed an aversion to that? What kind of guy resists when she calls his bluff?

I hope you've learned from this. You can break up with her to avoid getting railed or you can go through with it in hopes she doesn't dump you. But there's always the chance she's so turned off by what you pressured her into that she's going to dump you afterward anyway. Which would be...just hilarious if you ask me.

Old 10-24-2015, 08:28 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Quote:
Ffs this is not a joke post and honestly all you did was to make me feel like shιt.No faith in humanity anymore
You brought it on yourself. Humanity did not do this do you.

Old 10-24-2015, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
You brought it on yourself. Humanity did not do this do you.
So true. A 34 year old man bemoaning the results of his decisions. Gimme a break. I hope his friend or whoever rails him has a the size of a Pringles can!

1,623 posts, read 1,725,804 times
Quote:
So I pressured my gf to have recently sex with a girl while I was watching.She actually did it after endless debates (with one of our common friends).Problem is that in order to get her to do it I promised that I would have sex with a guy but I never thought that she would insist SO much in me going through with it.Now she really really pressuring me to have sex with one of my closest friends (who's gay and has apparently teamed up with her in this).What should I do to avoid this?I know its double standards if I dont do it but still its very difficult for me to have sex with a dude (she complained about the same when i was pressuring to have sex with a girl).Or should I just do it to shut her up?

You should only do things that each other are comfortable with. Pressuring people doesn't have a place in a relationship at all.

Sounds like a joke thread though.

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
Quote:
Ffs this is not a joke post and honestly all you did was to make me feel like shιt.No faith in humanity anymore

Awww, still being a cry baby, selfish and blaming others.....

You should feel terrible because you forced/pressured your girlfriend into this NOT because you have to follow through with the agreement you made.

Old 10-24-2015, 08:38 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
And how did your GF feel when YOU pressured her into doing something that she stated she did not want to do?

Do unto others...

Old 10-24-2015, 08:55 AM

75 posts, read 56,112 times
I have decided to go through with it not bsc you of the bs guilt you are trying to impose on me for "forcing her into something she did not want" (she agreed and consented at the end of the day) but bsc a) I dont want to hurt her since I know that she tends to blow things out of proportion when she believes I am putting my ego first (in this case its not ego but feeling insecurity and uncofortable about being f@cked by a dude,its not like I do this everyday)b) I am afraid that she might break up with me eventually due to her supressed anger.

I strongly believe she doesnt give a flying f@ck about watching two guys having sex.It's all about my behavior towards her

Old 10-24-2015, 09:07 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
I have decided to go through with it not bsc you of the bs guilt you are trying to impose on me for "forcing her into something she did not want" (she agreed and consented at the end of the day) but bsc a) I dont want to hurt her since I know that she tends to blow things out of proportion when she believes I am putting my ego first (in this case its not ego but feeling insecurity and uncofortable about being f@cked by a dude,its not like I do this everyday)b) I am afraid that she might break up with me eventually due to her supressed anger.

I strongly believe she doesnt give a flying f@ck about watching two guys having sex.It's all about my behavior towards her
Good for you. You are deciding to follow an agreement that YOU agreed to in order to get her to do what you want. She consented because you agreed to the terms presented.

And yes, it probably IS about your behavior towards her. The stipulation that you have sex with a man was probably just a way to get you to back off since she might have thought that you would never agree to it, but since you did time to pay the piper.

Old 10-24-2015, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And yes, it probably IS about your behavior towards her. The stipulation that you have sex with a man was probably just a way to get you to back off since she might have thought that you would never agree to it, but since you did time to pay the piper.
Yup. OP called her bluff and now she's calling his.

Old 10-24-2015, 09:13 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Quote:
Actually I filmed them with their consent when they were having sex.I am expecting she ll do the same but I am sure I dont want to consent to being video taped while a dude f@cks me...I am being honest here and i dont care how low u will think of me
I can't go through many more pages of this nonsense, so tell me really quickly...how is what you are anguished about or mentally disturbed about or will be scarred about any different than what you asked your gf to do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships