Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 10:56 AM

6 posts, read 6,911 times

Advertisements

Me: 38M
Wife: 45F

Two kids. Kind of lost interest in each other sexually but get along pretty well. Not really interested in leaving as the family functions well for the kids and I do care about my wife. Wife also makes substantially more money than I do (80K vs 400K) so it would be a substantial lifestyle hit to leave. This does, however, reduce my personal risk as if things went south I would receive an alimony payment larger than my salary for some years to come. I am at the point where I need some relief on the side.

I'm looking for advice from other men, or women, who keep a mistress/boy toy. Some background on logistics:

I'm tall, pretty good-looking, in top shape (lift weights, diet, abs sometimes, etc.) Catching interest from late 20s/ early 30s women pretty easily. My job is one where getting called in for evening hours is not uncommon. I'm able to fake a call or message to a phone and have alibis from colleagues. I'm also able to keep a pay-per-use phone at the office for contact.

Money is no real issue. Withdrawing cash for drinks/dates/hotels won't be noticed as I take $1000/month for sports betting and for buying the guys that work under me lunch once or twice a week.

What is the best way to contact women? Obviously flirting in person is highly effective and leaves no trail.

Any procedure you follow to cover tracks and not get caught?

I'm not interested is prostitutes proper, but any thoughts on Sugardaddy/girlfriend-for-pay type arrangements?

Thank you.

Old 10-24-2015, 11:02 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Step one, get a divorce.

Step two, do whatever you want.

Having an affair is not a good way to show you "care for your wife" nor is it good for your kids.

Old 10-24-2015, 11:03 AM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Most cheaters get caught. Most cheaters think the one's who get caught are stupid. You are not the minority.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-24-2015, 11:04 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange5854 View Post

Two kids. Kind of lost interest in each other sexually but get along pretty well. Not really interested in leaving as the family functions well for the kids and I do care about my wife. Wife also makes substantially more money than I do (80K vs 400K) so it would be a substantial lifestyle hit to leave. This does, however, reduce my personal risk as if things went south I would receive an alimony payment larger than my salary for some years to come. I am at the point where I need some relief on the side.

I'm looking for advice from other men, or women, who keep a mistress/boy toy. Some background on logistics:

I'm tall, pretty good-looking, in top shape (lift weights, diet, abs sometimes, etc.) Catching interest from late 20s/ early 30s women pretty easily. My job is one where getting called in for evening hours is not uncommon. I'm able to fake a call or message to a phone and have alibis from colleagues. I'm also able to keep a pay-per-use phone at the office for contact.

Money is no real issue. Withdrawing cash for drinks/dates/hotels won't be noticed as I take $1000/month for sports betting and for buying the guys that work under me lunch once or twice a week.

What is the best way to contact women? Obviously flirting in person is highly effective and leaves no trail.

I'm not interested is prostitutes proper, but any thoughts on Sugardaddy/girlfriend-for-pay type arrangements?

Thank you.
First thing you want to do: show your wife this thread.

Old 10-24-2015, 11:12 AM

6 posts, read 6,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Step one, get a divorce.

Step two, do whatever you want.

Having an affair is not a good way to show you "care for your wife" nor is it good for your kids.
As I said, I'm not looking for a divorce, neither are my wife or kids. I enjoy our family and would like to keep it intact if possible. At the end of the day a man needs what he needs.

Mikala:

Which is why I'm trying to solicit advice from that experienced minority.

Mod cut: Orphaned

Ro2113:

That would be unproductive.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-26-2015 at 03:31 PM..

Old 10-24-2015, 11:14 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:

Thank you.
Ask your wife if one of her friends would be available for mistressing.

1,881 posts, read 1,483,349 times
Quote:
As I said, I'm not looking for a divorce, neither are my wife or kids. I enjoy our family and would like to keep it intact if possible. At the end of the day a man needs what he needs.
So talk it over with your wife. I'm sure she'll understand.

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:

Mikala:

JasperJade:

You're welcome.

Ro2113:

So you have discussed having a mistress with your wife and she is good with it? It may make divorce look a lot better to her if she knew what you were planning. Pro tip no woman, or man, want to be cheated on.

Old 10-24-2015, 11:17 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:

Mikala:

JasperJade:

You're welcome.

Ro2113:

Why would it be unproductive? After all, you said that the both of you have lost interest in each other sexually. If that is truly the case then she shouldn't have a problem with it. Or it might actually inspire you two to... you know, work through the problem and find out what's wrong.

Old 10-24-2015, 11:25 AM

220 posts, read 174,626 times
Wow somebody doesn't have a conscious.

I hope that you get caught and that she divorces you and gets monthly payments from you for the rest of your life. Next I hope she re-marries a billionaire who will give her everything that she needs.

As for you have fun having meaningless and selfish sex with girl toys until eventually you whither away alone.

The mature and responsible thing to do would be to get a divorce. If you want more money than man up and get a better job. If you have both lost interest in each other than why do you still want to be with her. Your kids will understand and it's a hell of a lot better than learning that daddy is an unfaithful narcissist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships