Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 01:32 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,914,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
You must be a woman...

Girl is untrustworthy and I am somehow the bad guy. Riiiiighhhtttt!

Yeah, cause I totally lied. Being indirect/diplomatic/not crazy is the same as lying.

Fing lol
Are you off your meds? Why are you freaking out at everyone? What happened to the new, improved happy Hooplaman who came back in a blaze of glory last week???

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...a-trouble.html

Is this new thread about the girl whose job makes it nearly impossible for you to see her??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 02:04 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,904,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Are you off your meds? Why are you freaking out at everyone? What happened to the new, improved happy Hooplaman who came back in a blaze of glory last week???

Is this new thread about the girl whose job makes it nearly impossible for you to see her??
Sounds like it. Apparently, he wasn't over his oneitis.

Old 11-27-2015, 04:37 PM

678 posts, read 697,628 times
LOL OP has it all figured out good for him

Old 11-27-2015, 04:38 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,160,393 times
Now I remember the OP… Seems about right.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:28 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You "dumped" her after one date? Was she aware the two of you were in a relationship?
Funny how reading comprehension seems pretty low in here considering I never said anything about how long I have been seeing the girl.

So not sure where your post even fits in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

Now I remember why I got off CD...It's the same posters who think they have got it all figured out. Who make assumptions and just judge as if they are some saints.

That chick is a DIFFERENT GIRL who I actually ended things with because of a completely different issue. Something out of both of our controls.

The same old happy Hoopla is still here despite that one not working out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Sounds like it. Apparently, he wasn't over his oneitis.
Actually, that girl I am WAY WAY WAY WAY OVER now! lol don't even remember posting about her on here.]

Why are you guys still posting on a thread that is obviously resolved. What I don't get is the assumptions made in this thread even though OP has been cleared out.

Last edited by hooplaman; 11-27-2015 at 09:38 PM..

Old 11-27-2015, 09:40 PM

Quote:

Now I remember why I got off CD...It's the same posters who think they have got it all figured out. Who make assumptions and just judge as if they are some saints.
Yeah, that's what I said.

Quote:
That chick is a DIFFERENT GIRL who I actually ended things with because of a completely different issue. Something out of both of our controls.

The same old happy Hoopla is still here despite that one not working out.

Actually, that girl I am WAY WAY WAY WAY OVER now! lol don't even remember posting about her on here.
... You don't remember last week?

Same old Hoopla!

Old 11-27-2015, 10:17 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,904,811 times
You don't remember the one you posted about last week? The one you were crazy about, but didn't have time to see you?

Old 11-28-2015, 07:26 AM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,386 times
How the hell is that girl my oneitus?

Old 11-28-2015, 07:34 AM

Quote:
How the hell is that girl my oneitus?
Read what we read last week:

Quote:

...met this really great girl and we had an amazing first date it was probably the best date I have ever been on so far and we have continued to talk almost every day.

If I am super lucky I can see her once a week

Even though we have only gone on a first date I am still thrilled about this girl based on our date and our discussions afterwards.
Quote:
I told her upfront I am ready for the challenge and will be fine with it. She told me then shes fine with it and that everything is great then.
Quote:

UPDATE: Things are going real swell right now and I am definitely seeing her see this as something possible now.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:34 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,718,518 times
Who is this girl from 10 days ago then?

Quote:
Anyways, met this really great girl and we had an amazing first date it was probably the best date I have ever been on so far and we have continued to talk almost every day. Problem is her career which makes it nearly impossible for me to see her. If I am super lucky I can see her once a week and if I am unlucky it can be once in two weeks. Even though we have only gone on a first date I am still thrilled about this girl based on our date and our discussions afterwards. The 2nd date that we have tentatively planned is very far out more than a week of waiting.
No one believes your BS because you lack credibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships