Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 03:21 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Don't think that she looks anything like her. She's the girl from the Fast and furious franchise right?
Don't think she was in F and F

But defo blood diamond
Attached Thumbnails
The Most Messaged Woman on OkCupid-image.jpeg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2015, 03:27 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Don't think she was in F and F

But defo blood diamond

Whoops. I think that you are right.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Whoops. I think that you are right.
I thought so tooooooooo LOL

Old 12-10-2015, 04:16 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,273,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
She DEFINITELY looks chunkster in that red dress but no big deal. Some chunky women wear their chunkiness well and she seems to be one of them. Her face looks pretty bad in that photo though. Maybe its due to her expression at the exact moment the photographer hit the shutter button.

Cute girl but definitely a lot larger than any woman I've ever dated. Im starting to doubt that she really is the "most messaged woman on OK Cupid" though.
I think that her weight has probably flunctated and the pictures reflect that. Some of the pictures where she looks slimmer, her hair is also shorter, etc.-which means they could be from a different time period. I think the picture of her in the red dress seems the most similar to her recent profile pics, in that she is most likely that size, but has been slimmer.

I don't think she is a chunkster though. I think the red dress was not flattering to her figure-a bad wardrobe choice that causes her to look chunkier than she probably is. I've seen even slim women choose outfits that make them look frumpy or bigger. Still I don't think she is probably as slim as she was in that burgundy skirt-that was most likely a combination of stance(has her legs spread wide apart) and really tall heels. But I also don't think she's chunky or as thick as I originally thought she was. Like I said I think that the flattering outfits she has worn reflects a pretty decent body to me. You like slim muscular women that have the Persian look with flat stomachs and toned squatters a$$es so it makes sense that you don't like her look lol!!!

As for her make up-I agree, but that sort of comes with the territory of a make up artist. Every time I've ever went to Mac to get makeup the artists are caked in it. It always looks too much to me, but I've never met a makeup artist that doesn't douse it on, so I think it may be less about her being terribly unattractive without it and more about the fact that it comes with her occupation. I'm still unsure about why make up artists put on so much make up.

I'm not a fan of the tats and heavy make up look for myself, but on her I think it gives her a sexy edgy look. She probably doesn't look the same without it lol, but I find her attractive in a unique way.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:25 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
All you got to do is message her, get lucky and you'll have your answer in the morning..........

I wish you the very best of luck mate!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

No seriously I'd bet she would still look great ( optimist LOL ), I thinking that picture of her in that American football top ( the selfie in the mirror ) she doesn't look too heavily done up and looks rather natural so...... That may be a decent indication of what she's like without
You're more optimistic than I am.

I feel like my shirt would change colors if she hugged me.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You're more optimistic than I am.

I feel like my shirt would change colors if she hugged me.
Take it off you'll avoid that problem mate

Still at least she doesn't have that poxy spray tan ( hate that!!! ) now that could ruin " the mood "

Old 12-10-2015, 04:36 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Can't believe more people don't think she resembles jeniffer connely LOL
I don't think so but I do think Jennifer is a true beauty.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I don't think so but I do think Jennifer is a true beauty.
Again it's the pic with the Washington caps jersey on, it's strange but I know in others she doesn't look like her in others but she really does in THAT one.

But 100000% agreed JC is a true beauty ( even more so as she's married to a Londoner as well LOL ).

Old 12-10-2015, 04:54 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,371,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
I think that her weight has probably flunctated and the pictures reflect that. Some of the pictures where she looks slimmer, her hair is also shorter, etc.-which means they could be from a different time period. I think the picture of her in the red dress seems the most similar to her recent profile pics, in that she is most likely that size, but has been slimmer.

I don't think she is a chunkster though. I think the red dress was not flattering to her figure-a bad wardrobe choice that causes her to look chunkier than she probably is. I've seen even slim women choose outfits that make them look frumpy or bigger. Still I don't think she is probably as slim as she was in that burgundy skirt-that was most likely a combination of stance(has her legs spread wide apart) and really tall heels. But I also don't think she's chunky or as thick as I originally thought she was. Like I said I think that the flattering outfits she has worn reflects a pretty decent body to me. You like slim muscular women that have the Persian look with flat stomachs and toned squatters a$$es so it makes sense that you don't like her look lol!!!

As for her make up-I agree, but that sort of comes with the territory of a make up artist. Every time I've ever went to Mac to get makeup the artists are caked in it. It always looks too much to me, but I've never met a makeup artist that doesn't douse it on, so I think it may be less about her being terribly unattractive without it and more about the fact that it comes with her occupation. I'm still unsure about why make up artists put on so much make up.

I'm not a fan of the tats and heavy make up look for myself, but on her I think it gives her a sexy edgy look. She probably doesn't look the same without it lol, but I find her attractive in a unique way.
She's on OKC, at least this is the site addressed in the articles, and OKC is known for its "alternative" demographic. It attracts certain types. She fits right in with this type. I was part of that demographic. I have a lot of tattoos, piercings, at one point had jet black hair, then various other colors and styles. A lot of dudes, even seemingly upstanding, straight-laced lawyer and professional types, were very receptive to "alt" lifestyle and culture. But, there's another side to that, too, the assumption, as already expressed earlier in the thread, that "alt" people are loose, easy, "exotic" or so different from the norm that they were intriguing. I especially noticed this when it came to older men coming out of long term relationships and marriages. They may have been coming out of ho-hum relationships with "prudes" for wives (many claimed this), so someone edgy was sure to do it for them, if not just for fun.

Thankfully, my profile made it known that I was more than a mixed woman with an "edgy" look, and many were very intrigued that I wasn't just alt/edgy, but I have brain meats to go with it. My profile demonstrated this quite well. The majority of men I actually met and dated did not have a similar look. Most did not have tattoos, or if they did, they had less than a handful that could be hidden. The majority had very straight-laced appearances.

Old 12-10-2015, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
She's on OKC, at least this is the site addressed in the articles, and OKC is known for its "alternative" demographic. It attracts certain types. She fits right in with this type. I was part of that demographic. I have a lot of tattoos, piercings, at one point had jet black hair, then various other colors and styles. A lot of dudes, even seemingly upstanding, straight-laced lawyer and professional types, were very receptive to "alt" lifestyle and culture. But, there's another side to that, too, the assumption, as already expressed earlier in the thread, that "alt" people are loose, easy, "exotic" or so different from the norm that they were intriguing. I especially noticed this when it came to older men coming out of long term relationships and marriages. They may have been coming out of ho-hum relationships with "prudes" for wives (many claimed this), so someone edgy was sure to do it for them, if not just for fun.

Thankfully, my profile made it known that I was more than a mixed woman with an "edgy" look, and many were very intrigued that I wasn't just alt/edgy, but I have brain meats to go with it. My profile demonstrated this quite well. The majority of men I actually met and dated did not have a similar look. Most did not have tattoos, or if they did, they had less than a handful that could be hidden. The majority had very straight-laced appearances.
Can I ask do them dating sites list YOUR preferences as to what men you want to meet?

I don't mean sexually explicit LOL but tall or short , fat or thin etc in more specific details?

Cheers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships