Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 05:50 PM

110 posts, read 75,981 times

Advertisements

UPDATE: (read only if you care) I went to Starbucks today ready to give him my number but he wasn't there. But I will be in again on Saturday to see if he's there. (I know he works Saturday's because he was there last week when I went in.)

For any of you who's wondering if I just walk in to see if he's there, I don't. I actually order a drink every time I go in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2015, 05:51 PM

110 posts, read 75,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How much more of a hint does he have to give her? How many service personnel tell their customers they're "really pretty"? Nobody does that, unless they have a personal interest in the customer.

This forum is full of guys who can't bring themselves to ask anyone out, because they assume anyone they'd be interested in would already be taken. And yet, when someone like the OP comes along, who clearly is dealing with that type of guy, all those too-shy, unconfident guys disappear into the woodwork, and all we hear is that if he's not hitting her over the head and dragging her back to his cave, he's just not that into her.

Puh-LEEZ!
Thanks for having my back on this one. Hehe

Old 12-29-2015, 06:01 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,463,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maia_voss View Post
UPDATE: (read only if you care) I went to Starbucks today ready to give him my number but he wasn't there. But I will be in again on Saturday to see if he's there. (I know he works Saturday's because he was there last week when I went in.)

For any of you who's wondering if I just walk in to see if he's there, I don't. I actually order a drink every time I go in.
You should also find some other guys instead of fixating on him. Go wear a tight, cleavage showing dress to a bar and sit there for an hour or two. You should get approached a fair amount, and if you go to the right place, you'll meet me real impressive guys if you live in a major metropolitan area.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:47 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
You should also find some other guys instead of fixating on him. Go wear a tight, cleavage showing dress to a bar and sit there for an hour or two. You should get approached a fair amount, and if you go to the right place, you'll meet me real impressive guys if you live in a major metropolitan area.
Go to a bar in something slutty, drink alone waiting hopefully for somebody to look at her cleavage and what she'll find will be really impressive guys?

OMG...oh dear. LOL...

Yeah, so anyway, hope he's in the next time, OP, I am on the edge waiting here, put us all out of our misery already!

Old 12-29-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Go to a bar in something slutty, drink alone waiting hopefully for somebody to look at her cleavage and what she'll find will be really impressive guys?

OMG...oh dear. LOL...

Yeah, so anyway, hope he's in the next time, OP, I am on the edge waiting here, put us all out of our misery already!
She can be the judge of character. I'm telling her to do something that will get her more attention. I'm not telling her to do anything beyond that. Attention is good. Having options is good. This creates options.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:01 PM

Quote:
She can be the judge of character. I'm telling her to do something that will get her more attention. I'm not telling her to do anything beyond that. Attention is good. Having options is good. This creates options.
Any woman can do this but most of us don't want the "attention" of the quality of man who drunkenly stalks desperate all-alone women in bars sitting there poured into slutsuits. Just keeping it real here.

Doesn't look like this woman is desperate, though, she attracts non drunk, polite, apparently non predatory guys, so...yeah.

Your PUA style advice probably isn't something this lady wants. Or needs. JMO.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:04 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,638,670 times
agreed to just give the guy your number with a smile the next time you talk.

He'll get the point and either call or not. A man can't ask for more than that for a lead.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Any woman can do this but most of us don't want the "attention" of the quality of man who drunkenly stalks desperate women in bars in slutsuits. Just keeping it real here.

Doesn't look like this woman is desperate, though, she attracts non drunk, polite, apparently non predatory guys, so...yeah.
This Starbucks guy is a wimp. He hasn't gotten it done. The most aggressive men are the most successful with women.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:11 PM

Quote:
This Starbucks guy is a wimp. He hasn't gotten it done. The most aggressive men are the most successful with women.
Not this time, LOL, she LIKES the Starbucks guy.

Weird, eh? ,

I know...impossible that PUA might not work and instead, real guys being their real selves might grab the girl's interest...say it isn't so.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:13 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,771,470 times
Quote:
Thank goodness neither by husband nor I are the type who would go to bar.

And I did not have to wear a tight dress showing off my cleavage to get him to notice me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships