Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 05:55 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I know. Won't somebody please think of the boobs?

I really think you need to run a rescue mission to liberate them, HC. I mean somebody's got to be the stand-up guy here.
I'll take one for the team. Gonna shove 'my crowbar' right between those bad boys and set them free
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 06:52 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I'll take one for the team. Gonna shove 'my crowbar' right between those bad boys and set them free
Aw lawd....

Old 01-06-2016, 08:35 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Aw lawd....
Teeth?

Crowbar might be a code word. What?? It might.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:37 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
How can boobs be boys? Don't forget to warm up the tip of that crowbar.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:38 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Teeth?

I am going to guess that teeth would not be long enough to do any crowbar type prying....

Old 01-06-2016, 09:01 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Quote:
Teeth?

Trust me, I know exactly what he meant.

Lol I'm not foolin with you or HC with this.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:14 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,370,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I was distracted because the alpha chick's boobs are crooked.
I noticed that. It was a nice video. I "get" it. I definitely see merit, and the introverted/shy woman is pretty accurate.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:51 AM

48,531 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:

No pushing!
Tell that to the bra!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-06-2016, 10:28 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
I noticed that. It was a nice video. I "get" it. I definitely see merit, and the introverted/shy woman is pretty accurate.

I know, I know, and yes I looked at her boobs... BUT!

I kept watching the "quiet introvert's" face, and it was fascinating. I got quite a sense of sincerity from her, and found her incredibly attractive based not on the jubblies, but on the fact that I could gauge the turning of her gears while the "alpha" was speaking.

Watch where her eyes go. Watch her brow, the tilt of her head at certain points during the presentation. Watch the set of her mouth, points where she was self-conscious enough to provide a smile that was not vapid but uncertain, and other points where she nearly pursed her lips and very nearly spoke up, but refrained as she remembered how this was supposed to go.

She was soooooo thinking the whole time, and so much more vividly than the alpha gal. She was listening to the presentation and at times seemed to feel she should look at the camera, but would then get distracted from the camera by what she was hearing. She was actively listening, taking it in, processing and analyzing on the fly in SUCH an attractive way!

And when it came time for her to speak, she had actually become somewhat impassioned along the way with regard to the topic, now had not merely words but something to say.

I enjoyed it, but she didn't need that low-cut blouse. Given the interesting nature of the topic AND her expressions along the way before it was her time to speak, I would have leaned in quite eagerly, and would have had my eyes on her face, anxious to hear what she offered.

It went along with her "position" in the pairing as more reserved. She was a listener and a thinker, and I saw an actual demonstration of what she had to say about silence or minimalist conversational offering being the introvert's "$#!+"-test, saw that given something to actually consider she WAS drawn out.

Scratch mah belly and watch mah leg twitch, THAT was the hottest part for me! Awooooooooo...

Old 01-08-2016, 09:25 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Very persuasive video. I keep watching it over and over again. These women know what they're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjaQFHxGxP4
I bet their boobs hurt after wearing that push-up bra.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships