Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 10:16 AM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,169 times

Advertisements

Hey, older women can be VERY sexy and trust me, the desires are all still active and purring....

Don't worry about what age you are attracted to OP, just have fun with those wonderful older women!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2016, 10:19 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Can treating you like a piece of meat mean you'll shovel my snow and clean my basement? Wow, that all sounds dirty. Empty my dishwasher, oooh, like that.

Old 02-17-2016, 10:21 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Can treating you like a piece of meat mean you'll shovel my snow and clean my basement? Wow, that all sounds dirty. Empty my dishwasher, oooh, like that.
Or "floor play" instead of foreplay.

Old 02-17-2016, 10:28 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Maybe a little more authoritarian. You're loading the dishwasher all wrong, meatboy.

Old 02-17-2016, 10:38 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,209,751 times
You know what I dislike ladies? When an older woman has to constantly state how so desirable she is and how men half her age find her irresistible. I had one friend like that, she was and still is truly beautiful; it may be annoying when such women rave on about what knock-outs they are when young, boring yes, but not as grinding on the nerves as it is when they are over the age of 50; when they are doing this past 50, you want to slap them and say, “save it for the men, you dope!”

Old 02-17-2016, 11:28 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Yes, possibly - if that was the only aged guy she would ever go out with. Whenever you restrict yourself to a very narrow segment without regard to other facets you see them as a fetish and not a whole person.
That doesn't make sense.

Kidding on this thread aside, the only age group I've been wanted to go out with and been attracted to have been maybe within 5 years of me. (Went out with just one person 10 years my senior, wasn't attracted, for a variety of reasons.)

Does that mean I have a fetish for people my age?

Old 02-17-2016, 11:31 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Stop it...

(fanning self; getting hose)

Quote:
Maybe a little more authoritarian. You're loading the dishwasher all wrong, meatboy.
And now ^ THIS ^ ...is how it's done.

Quote:
You know what I dislike ladies? When an older woman has to constantly state how so desirable she is and how men half her age find her irresistible. I had one friend like that, she was and still is truly beautiful; it may be annoying when such women rave on about what knock-outs they are when young, boring yes, but not as grinding on the nerves as it is when they are over the age of 50; when they are doing this past 50, you want to slap them and say, “save it for the men, you dope!”
This bothers you, why? Walk away, don't listen, you have options. Why would this freak you out so much you want to slap the person? Let the girl have her fun.

Old 02-17-2016, 01:26 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,187,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
Is it weird to be attracted to women well into their 50's, if you are in your early 30's?

I find some women in their 50's way more attractive than many of the young 20 somethings I see.

It's weird, I look at some young 20 somethings and it almost seems kinda yucky. Like, they still look like high school kids? Maybe too much hormones and preservatives in everything? Probably causing all this autism too.

Anyone else feel this way??

This is rather common, nothing that weird about it.

I cant explain it, just knows that it exists. My last bf was 20 years younger than me, he stated that he has a strong sexual attraction to older woman. Lucky me. (He was very adult for his age too, that helped)

Do what you like and ignore others. Truly.

Old 02-17-2016, 01:31 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times
Quote:
A lady friend of mine loves gender-inverse colloquialisms...especially online (where such things tend to present themselves more frequently).

A couple of her favorites:

"Sausage or gtfo"
"Shouldn't you be in the garage? Go change my tire."

Old 02-17-2016, 01:31 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,483,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Okay...yeah...sounds like a fetish thing so I guess if everybody's fine with that...whatever.
It's no more a fetish than when a young woman likes older men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships