Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2016, 09:26 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,212,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
I sometimes smile when I'm really angry, or feeling like something is incredulous or I'm exasperated. Once in a while life is simply hard to believe. I might be smiling at someone because they're funny but not in a good way, or they're behaving like part of a skit from SNL and I'm trying to fight the urge to do the "I'm Sally Omalley and Im 50! and I can KIcK, stretch and KIck" impersonation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trcXlTiy3Xw

Or maybe I'm smiling because this is a clever way for LC to make some $$$ by pretending to be an argumentative shy guy, encouraging 200 pages of frothy drivel and then taking bets as "LC"...

How do we get our money to you in London anyway, it was $1, correct?
PayPal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 09:41 AM

1,626 posts, read 3,899,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
The only people I know who NEVER go out are in relationships and they spend all their time at home with their partners.

Mom: "Why is do you do that to yourself? Why do you keep such a busy schedule?"
Me: "So I don't have to come home to an empty house."

Now that my BFF is temporarily living with me, it's amazing how much less I go out... And when he moves back out, I'm sure I will never be home again.

He should have to come visit all of us and collect in person.
That's not what was meant. She knew what I was saying. I can't tell if your with me or against me.

She should know by know that I'm into her. She looks directly at me she doesn't avoid eye contact.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:42 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
I sometimes smile when I'm really angry, or feeling like something is incredulous or I'm exasperated. Once in a while life is simply hard to believe. I might be smiling at someone because they're funny but not in a good way, or they're behaving like part of a skit from SNL and I'm trying to fight the urge to do the "I'm Sally Omalley and Im 50! and I can KIcK, stretch and KIck" impersonation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trcXlTiy3Xw

Or maybe I'm smiling because this is a clever way for LC to make some $$$ by pretending to be an argumentative shy guy, encouraging 200 pages of frothy drivel and then taking bets as "LC"...

How do we get our money to you in London anyway, it was $1, correct?
For anyone who has not read all of SD's posts in this thread, here is an actor's rendition to save some time:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOornOc-rw

Old 06-02-2016, 09:46 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,452,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
The chance of this thread reaching 200 pages is as good as the OP's asking out his fantasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
What? Dude, no way, there is a waaaay higher chance this hits 200 pages than he asks her out. That's not happening.
In analyzing the last week (5/26 - 6/1), and not taking into consideration the effects of the holiday weekend, the current rate of "growth" of this thread on average is 2.2 pages per day. Currently, fifty-two pages are needed to get to 200. So at the average rate, this thread should hit 200 pages in approx. 23 days, or June 24th, at which point, the thread will be 78 days old.

I'm sure my boss would be thrilled to know what he's been paying me to do lately...

Old 06-02-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
In analyzing the last week (5/26 - 6/1), and not taking into consideration the effects of the holiday weekend, the current rate of "growth" of this thread on average is 2.2 pages per day. Currently, fifty-two pages are needed to get to 200. So at the average rate, this thread should hit 200 pages in approx. 23 days, or June 24th, at which point, the thread will be 78 days old.

I'm sure my boss would be thrilled to know what he's been paying me to do lately...
I'm going to try the next talk we have at the end of it.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:59 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Swan Dive, how long have you lived in your current city?

Old 06-02-2016, 10:01 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,350,265 times
Quote:

Now see your boss may notice that this is the most productive and informative post of the 1500 or so that have been made in this thread. Great analysis amidst this sea of nothingness. So maybe he or she could be a bit more open minded. I mean really people.

Also, If LC wants to hedge his bet, as any good bookie would, he might want to set an over/under of say 170 pages by flag day (that's June 14 for non yanks). The number is negotiable, but I think NWGirl's projections are a great starting point, and I really like the flag day timeline.

Now what was this thread about again?

Old 06-02-2016, 10:15 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Hahaha If in person it's the pint if not ..... PayPal

Hmmmmm 12 days to flag day..... ..... .... Yeah go on then.

Old 06-02-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Swan Dive, how long have you lived in your current city?
About a year. I work like6-7 days week. Xmas ,New Years ,easter ...everything. No time off no vacation no Holliday. I don't watch tv . I don't go to the movies

She knows all this, she remembers films few weeks back. I'm about 97% done on what I'm working on . I told her my time will slowly start to free up soon.

I wasn't supposed to be working like this it's an accident.

Old 06-02-2016, 11:45 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
About a year. I work like6-7 days week. Xmas ,New Years ,easter ...everything. No time off no vacation no Holliday. I don't watch tv . I don't go to the movies

She knows all this
Why would anyone want to date you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships