Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 01:48 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times

Advertisements

Move to Asia?

Old 05-25-2016, 02:04 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,279,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Indian women are beautiful, I don't get why these Indian dudes that obsess over women of other ethnicities
Btdt. They want to sew their wild oats and they're in the land of milk and honey where that is concerned. They lie about being single and usually have a wife and children back home. Never met one into Asain women but I have to agree with ControlJohnson on Filipino women being the best bet for being into dating, doing and marrying anyone. I've never heard that bit about Asian women being into Dongzillaz but their fetishes are some of the kinkiest, nastiest, raunchiest stuff I've ever come across on the internet. It's the type of stuff that once you see it IT can't be unseen. *Shudders*

Old 05-25-2016, 02:11 PM

223 posts, read 255,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
Btdt. They want to sew their wild oats and they're in the land of milk and honey where that is concerned. They lie about being single and usually have a wife and children back home. Never met one into Asain women but I have to agree with ControlJohnson on Filipino women being the best bet for being into dating, doing and marrying anyone. I've never heard that bit about Asian women being into Dongzillaz but their fetishes are some of the kinkiest, nastiest, raunchiest stuff I've ever come across on the internet. It's the type of stuff that once you see it IT can't be unseen. *Shudders*
I can't generalize all but I have to agree - I can recall two instances where that has happened. Both, were married and sad enough neither cared. Disgusting!

Old 05-25-2016, 02:20 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,279,422 times
It happened to me five out of seven Indian guys I dated and it was some of the other Indian guys that tipped me off about them. I had no idea and was completely oblivious to it until finally I wised up. I was disgusted. Some I didn't find out about until after we were done dating. I was young and green then.

Then come to find out the other two that weren't like that stayed in touch and each of them ended up having affairs with married women. I told them to stop it immediately. That it was playing a dangerous game with another man involved and that there are plenty of fish in the sea to not have to mess around with that. However, I think it's the cultural taboo that's so tempting to them and that whole sewing their wild oats thing.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:28 PM

223 posts, read 255,976 times
Quote:
It happened to me five out of seven Indian guys I dated and it was some of the other Indian guys that tipped me off about them. I had no idea and was completely oblivious to it until finally I wised up. I was disgusted. Some I didn't find out about until after we were done dating. I was young and green then.

Then come to find out the other two that weren't like that stayed in touch and each of them ended up having affairs with married women. I told them to stop it immediately. That it was playing a dangerous game with another man involved and that there are plenty of fish in the sea to not have to mess around with that. However, I think it's the cultural taboo that's so tempting to them and that whole sewing their wild oats thing.
Just curious - how long did it take them before they said "I love you"? Lol.

Old 05-25-2016, 08:24 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,246,876 times
Quote:
I see black dudes with Asian chicks fairly often in NYC now
I don't. lol. Maybe in some parts of brooklyn its common.

Old 05-25-2016, 08:27 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,246,876 times
Quote:
Well for what its worth Filipinos are pretty different from Koreans and Chinese. Based on my experiences they do seem more open to dating outside of their ethnicity so I agree with that part.

Old 05-25-2016, 08:41 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,486,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
I don't. lol. Maybe in some parts of brooklyn its common.
I see it a lot around Union Square

Old 05-25-2016, 09:37 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,248,741 times
Quote:
I see it a lot around Union Square
generalizing asians is too broad. it's like saying whites, inclusive of jews, irish, irish, wasps, germans, dutch are the same. it isn't. within asian culture in america, they dont' even associate with others who are within the classification of asian.

maybe filipinos will date blacks, japanese may. koreans don't. chinese don't.

this is just my observation, so don't get too angry.

to clump different asian people together is like clumping a wasp with an italian. makes no sense, but this happens because people are ignorant. asians look at whites similarly from what i observe. they think an italian, irish and a jew is the same thing.

Old 05-25-2016, 09:45 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,486,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlJohnsons View Post
generalizing asians is too broad. it's like saying whites, inclusive of jews, irish, irish, wasps, germans, dutch are the same. it isn't. within asian culture in america, they dont' even associate with others who are within the classification of asian.

maybe filipinos will date blacks, japanese may. koreans don't. chinese don't.

this is just my observation, so don't get too angry.

to clump different asian people together is like clumping a wasp with an italian. makes no sense, but this happens because people are ignorant. asians look at whites similarly from what i observe. they think an italian, irish and a jew is the same thing.
Here you're generalizing, I'm sure most of the Asian chicks I've seen with black guys in New York are either Korean or Chinese.

And no, there is nothing wrong with lumping in an Italian and Irish person as white, considering society perceives both of them as white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships