Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 09:49 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,248,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Here you're generalizing, I'm sure most of the Asian chicks I've seen with black guys in New York are either Korean or Chinese.

And no, there is nothing wrong with lumping in an Italian and Irish person as white, considering society perceives both of them as white.
"asian chicks". who's generalizing? you lost the point. white isn't a real concept in the city, it was born within political correctness. a white neighborhood with dutch ancestry isn't bonding with an irish and italian either. and a jew isn't identifying with an irish either. an irish american has little affiliation with jewish communities. these are real situations right here in america, they enclave, but conveniently associate white for gain when they can.

without wanting to bring up racism, koreans and chinese are rather racist but so are all subcultures in nyc, white hispanic or black.. they don't date black guys from what i see. my wife is korean. nyc is enclave central. people associate with their own kind for the most part, unless in the upper socio economic classes, where mixing occurs.

Last edited by ControlJohnsons; 05-25-2016 at 10:08 PM..

Old 05-25-2016, 10:09 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,483,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlJohnsons View Post
you lost the point. white isn't a real concept, it was born within political correctness especially within rural america. a white guy with dutch ancestry isn't bonding with an irish and italian either. and a jew isn't identifying with an irish either. an irish american has little affiliation with jewish communities.

without wanting to bring up racism, koreans and chinese are rather racist.. they don't date black guys from what i see. my wife is korean. nyc is enclave central. people associate with their own kind for the most part, unless in the upper socio economic classes, where mixing occurs.
BS, there is almost zero division anymore amongst white people based off which country they descend from (referring to US born people). Nobody cares if Irish people date Italian people, or any other combination of European descended people.

Jews are a little different since the religion they follow is in the extreme minority in both the US and worldwide, however almost everyone still considers Ashkenazi Jews to be white.

As for Korean and Chinese women, I'm sure some of them hold racist notions, however that doesn't mean that it's uncommon for either of them to date black guys, especially the US born ones.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
BS, there is almost zero division anymore amongst white people based off which country they descend from (referring to US born people). Nobody cares if Irish people date Italian people, or any other combination of European descended people.

Jews are a little different since the religion they follow is in the extreme minority in both the US and worldwide, however almost everyone still considers Ashkenazi Jews to be white.

As for Korean and Chinese women, I'm sure some of them hold racist notions, however that doesn't mean that it's uncommon for either of them to date black guys, especially the US born ones.
that's because you live in the neighborhood of catholics. i'm german/dutch wasp ancestry and my grandparents hate jews and catholics. i berate them about that, but that still exists today in many circles. you don't know any better cos you lived all your life enclaved, and you don't know many protestants do you. i don't see many smiths and eliasons in your hoods.. down in the south, where members of my family reside, they have stereotypes of new yorkers.

i don't agree with it, i disapprove, but the division exists. "whites" associate when other minorities present a threat. but other than that, they don't associate. i ask my italian, jewish and irish buddies to go take a road trip down south, they'e like, no way..

Old 05-25-2016, 10:13 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,348,117 times
OK so I hope I'm not the first person to WTF this thread? WTF. There, it's official.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:20 PM

Quote:

korean and chinese women don't date black guys, and if they do it's extremely rare. korean women do date white men, but mostly wasps and jews. they are very sensitive to socioeconomy.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:23 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul Menon View Post
Hello Every one,

Yes. You read it right. I live in brooklyn. I am not sure what it is recently I have been hit with yellow fever. I like the way they dress. I like lots of things about them. More than anything I am finding them very attractive. Is there a formula that might work other than being white which I am not. If so any suggestions are welcome. If you want to make fun of me please move on. Only suggestions that lead me to potential find please..
How about NOT using the term "yellow fever"

Old 05-25-2016, 10:27 PM

785 posts, read 954,224 times
Be White?

Old 05-25-2016, 10:35 PM

1,982 posts, read 2,090,753 times
Look for poorer/less educated Asians. They are more likely to marry outside their race and ethnicity.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:39 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Rub sticky rice all over your body.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:42 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,774,203 times
Make your own.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships