Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2016, 12:30 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I cut my finger on a can that I was trying to open and I about bled to death. Good lord, I thought another 800 dollar ER visit was in order for a while there.
Not to make light of your cut, but there is a certain Aleeyah selling some vagina water in a new thread, maybe it can also tighten up your gash and stop the bleeding....

Men usually overreact to a cut and bleeding. How many cc's would you say you've lost?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2016, 12:38 AM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
LOL @ vagina water. LOL

IDK... I'm not too much of a candyazz, it's hard to type with my sore finger, speaking of candy azz'es... LOL.

I didn't lose that much blood, but enough to concern me I just didn't want to have to spend the money at an ER if it wouldn't stop bleeding. My nose several months ago wouldn't stop bleeding I had to end up going to an ER, this mother was pouring out at some point I was afraid I was going to go radio silent. LOL.......

Luckily it slowed down enough to see that is was going to stop. I hate docs, I'm not a fan of the white coats.......

Old 11-14-2016, 02:37 AM

Mrs..Chow said that I sorta look like Negan......... I'm waiting for the "FU" hate to come my way if that is the case.... LOL....We both have the dark hair and the salty goatee...... LOL....

That guy a is a real ********........

Old 11-14-2016, 06:59 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,870,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Not to make light of your cut, but there is a certain Aleeyah selling some vagina water in a new thread, maybe it can also tighten up your gash and stop the bleeding
"Yes, my friend here would like to sample your vagina waters, and I will take mine wounded. Thank you."

Old 11-14-2016, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
"Yes, my friend here would like to sample your vagina waters, and I will take mine wounded. Thank you."
I don't judge

Old 11-14-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
I don't judge
Sorry to admit, I sometimes do. I was wondering what kind of life circumstances I would be in to find myself pushing vagina creams on the internet.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Sorry to admit, I sometimes do. I was wondering what kind of life circumstances I would be in to find myself pushing vagina creams on the internet.
Well, peddling creams for your vajayjay isn't like you're the top used car salesman with the highest salary in your state and age bracket, wondering why the attractive, non-chubber women don't notice and appreciate your incredible magnitude. Because that would really be sad.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Well, peddling creams for your vajayjay isn't like you're the top used car salesman with the highest salary in your state and age bracket, wondering why the attractive, non-chubber women don't notice and appreciate your incredible magnitude. Because that would really be sad.
And sharp-dressed as well, I bet...Can I see some w2s?

Old 11-14-2016, 02:30 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,930,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Mrs..Chow said that I sorta look like Negan......... I'm waiting for the "FU" hate to come my way if that is the case.... LOL....We both have the dark hair and the salty goatee...... LOL....

That guy a is a real ********........
I think my best friend looks a little like him, only much younger and he's usually clean shaven. He has a very similar build to JDM also. They're probably about the same height too. The fact that he wears that leather jacket all the time too.

Old 11-14-2016, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
I think my best friend looks a little like him, only much younger and he's usually clean shaven. He has a very similar build to JDM also. They're probably about the same height too. The fact that he wears that leather jacket all the time too.
All I know is that someone needs to put Lucille to work on that friggin dude. I can't take his crap anymore. I'd like to brain him myself.

The writers are making him just a bit too much at times with his dialog. The character never shuts the hell up. LOL, I mean next time you see the show, just watch how much that guy talks. LOL. I want to brain him just so he doesn't talk anymore. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships