Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2017, 09:55 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Which is?
You should call/text her and ask her what she wants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2017, 09:57 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
You should call/text her and ask her what she wants.
She doesn't want anything, from me. That's clear enough. She stated again she doesn't have any time for dating, or friends (which doesn't make sense if she just got on tinder, which she said she did... if she really didn't have time she wouldn't have done that, she didn't have time for me...) and she apologized for disappearing. I'm fine with that. I have other things going on now, its been weeks since I last saw her.

Old 07-07-2017, 09:58 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking...?
Usually ...

Quote:
She doesn't want anything, from me. That's clear enough. I'm fine with that. I have other things going on now, its been weeks since I last saw her.
That is weird. Girl, bye!!!

Old 07-07-2017, 09:59 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,214,723 times
My thought would be that she knew you'd see her on there and felt sort of embarrassed for being "caught" so swiped so she could give you that phony apology/explaination for disappearing ...not realizing how lame it is.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
My thought would be that she knew you'd see her on there and felt sort of embarrassed for being "caught" so swiped so she could give you that phony apology/explaination for disappearing ...not realizing how lame it is.

Huh, that actually makes a lot of sense. Yeah. That very well may be it.

Her loss (actually she's quite a lovely lady, very smart, but we weren't compatible long term... great convos though), but her career is her priority, and her dog, Jack. Nice neurotic dog.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
She doesn't want anything, from me. That's clear enough. I'm fine with that. I have other things going on now, its been weeks since I last saw her.
1. She was seeing someone else at the same time, chose to be exclusive with him, deleted your number then realized she made the wrong choice.
2. She realized she was neglecting too many of her priorities something went wrong, or she got behind on something and decided she has to stop dating, concentrate, and deleted her guy numbers. Now she misses you, bc you were right things were going great.
3. She's a good actress and slightly ill. (Is this the cow milker?)

Old 07-07-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
1. She was seeing someone else at the same time, chose to be exclusive with him, deleted your number then realized she made the wrong choice.
2. She realized she was neglecting too many of her priorities something went wrong, or she got behind on something and decided she has to stop dating, concentrate, and deleted her guy numbers. Now she misses you, bc you were right things were going great.
3. She's a good actress and slightly ill. (Is this the cow milker?)

Definitely not #1. She just texted me, so definitely has my number, do people really delete numbers anyway?

I think #2 is the thing. She works long hours in interternational accounting, wants to retire by 50, has multiple multi unit rental properties, two dogs, a house, and is buying another house in northern New England (her retirement place).

And of course, she wasn't that interested, which is fine. I mean, if people really are interested they make time. It's that simple.

And oh no, not the spud yanker, she was a late 20s kid from like 8 mos ago, this is an adult.

I think the other explanation (by old) is most likely. I moved to a small city, so I'm sure I'll run into her at some point.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Definitely not #1. She just texted me, so definitely has my number, do people really delete numbers anyway?

I think #2 is the thing. She works long hours in interternational accounting, wants to retire by 50, has multiple multi unit rental properties, two dogs, a house, and is buying another house in northern New England (her retirement place).

And of course, she wasn't that interested, which is fine. I mean, if people really are interested they make time. It's that simple.

And oh no, not the spud yanker, she was a late 20s kid from like 8 mos ago, this is an adult.

I think the other explanation (by old) is most likely. I moved to a small city, so I'm sure I'll run into her at some point.
I've done a number 2.
Yeah I delete numbers. Then realized I can't just work and sleep, there's no happiness there.
If she just texted you and you liked doing things with her, ask her to do something. If she wasn't interested she'd be avoiding you. At least then you'll know for sure, otherwise you'll never know.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
I've done a number 2.
Yeah I delete numbers. Then realized I can't just work and sleep, there's no happiness there.
If she just texted you and you liked doing things with her, ask her to do something. If she wasn't interested she'd be avoiding you. At least then you'll know for sure, otherwise you'll never know.

My social calendar is pretty stacked for the next couple of weeks. I'm fine with it as it is. But thanks.

Old 07-07-2017, 05:40 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Timberline dating is rough if you aren't on the same page.My current FB doesn't want to go out unless he pays?
Yet he doesn't want a relationship? I told him I'd pay but he insist he pays. Men are weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships