Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 07:34 AM

4 posts, read 2,810 times

Advertisements

Me and her work in the same company not same department not working together, I am kind aloof person, she is pretty more sociable and ENGAGED, it started when we talked couple of times, I grew feelings for her intensely and in no time, don't know if she knows it or not but she initiates conversations with me almost daily for hours expressing once that she feels like she knew me long time ago, insisting to know what may bother me asking me not to lie to her, sending gestures that she knows, showing interest, i saw it, others saw it. After one week She told me that I look like I am in love and she knows who i am in love with when i accused her with bluffing she assured me that she knows. Nothing bond us professionally, we even in two different offices and yet she pass by my office almost everyday at the morning to see me and say "Bonjour" with that sweet smile of her and i catch her sometimes giving me fleeting glances and she came and stayed with me at my office couple of times, and most of the rest of the day she is online chatting with me, I don't know if I may call her behavior was sort of flirtatious.

when I confront her with what she does she show disappointment in me and how I see it but she still around and she call it FRIENDSHIP, she sort of clingy when I hopelessly tried to stop this she insisted to know why I cant talk to her after she saw me talking to other ladies. after couple of weeks i have reached my emotional peak and told her how much i love her and now i am on all my way down, she dodge it but she showed interest, although she denied her knowledge which she assured few weeks ago denying even having a guess which left me very confused almost on the edge of losing my mind doubting my own senses trying to believe her as i didn't know why she would do that, she doesn't need to do that, her responses fluctuated from changing the subject then she blamed me for it, to "may be" then she showed helplessness by not knowing what to do for me and every time i think that this is the end of it but somehow we get back together and start again the endless loop of me having hope every time we are back reestablishing a communication while I expect that she should not and here again she is letting me down. she would accept more to flirt with her and show her how i find her pretty or say something that imply that I love her rather than telling her "I love you" as she told me once she knows but I don't have to tell her.

while our ambiguous kind of relationship kept on, i tried again to express discomfort and may be push her away by asking her if she doesn't care if her man know about this, she respond that there is nothing he would be told about!!! I seized a chance that she took few days off for medical reason and didn't contact her, she came back blaming me that I didn't ask about her while everyone else did, she makes it very difficult for me to cut her off, and nothing of what happened bothers her enough to do so. In order not to indulge with more suffocating details, which are many, i hope that this sum it up for you to help me and tell what this is.

what is this ? whats in it for her to be in a relationship like this with all its dispute risking her official relationship ? How isn't she fed up of this ? because I am fed up,

PS. She proclaim that she loves her fience.

Your advice are much appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 07:38 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
You need to be told?
She's just playing with you with no concern for your feelings.
Stay away from her completely!

Old 07-24-2016, 07:57 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
Grow a back bone.

And let it go.

She's not into you, no feelings for you at all. She's just having her fun with you and getting validated by your attention.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:00 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,239,528 times
Why are you talking to her for hours at work? Dont you ever actually WORK?

Old 07-24-2016, 08:11 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
after couple of weeks i have reached my emotional peak and told her how much i love her and now i am on all my way down, she dodge it but she showed interest, although she denied her knowledge which she assured few weeks ago denying even having a guess which left me very confused almost on the edge of losing my mind doubting my own senses trying to believe her as i didn't know why she would do that, she doesn't need to do that, her responses fluctuated from changing the subject then she blamed me for it, to "may be" then she showed helplessness by not knowing what to do for me and every time i think that this is the end of it but somehow we get back together and start again the endless loop of me having hope every time we are back reestablishing a communication while I expect that she should not and here again she is letting me down.
That is just one sentence you wrote. You sound hysterical and I'm having difficulty understanding. 'And now I am on all my way down' - huh?

Old 07-24-2016, 08:14 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Grow a back bone.

And let it go.

She's not into you, no feelings for you at all. She's just having her fun with you and getting validated by your attention.
Agreed

Mate she's using you to help pass the time at work nothing more

She might well be flirtatious but that's some peoples way of banter and you've totally misread the situation....

Live and learn

Old 07-24-2016, 08:30 AM

61,727 posts, read 87,147,355 times
Yeah, she is a flirt and a player, enjoying herself obviously a lot. And you seem to be clueless, while there is said, quite clearly, what you need to know and obey: she is engaged and in love with her BF.
So, don't torture yourself or analyze her behavior any longer. There are no feelings on her part, perhaps attention seeking and little game going on. Nothing more.
Focus on work, and yourself, and move on.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:42 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
What a lovely scenario leading to the loss of two jobs for lack of production.

Is she worth being out of work for?

Old 07-24-2016, 08:54 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
She sounds narcissistic, like she feeds off of your attention. She said she wants to be friends, but you should make it clear you can't be friends, it's too painful to be friends, so you need to stop seeing her and to stop contacting her. You need to be firm when you say this, and tell her to leave you alone. If she comes to your office, tell her you have work to do and you don't want to see her anymore, nor chat with her online.

Clearly she doesn't care about you, only about the attention you give her. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 07-24-2016 at 09:11 AM..

Old 07-24-2016, 09:06 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
That is just one sentence you wrote. You sound hysterical and I'm having difficulty understanding. 'And now I am on all my way down' - huh?
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships