Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 04:53 PM

23 posts, read 138,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I would date someone with false teeth and partials IF and ONLY IF she lost her teeth in some type of accident. If she lost them due to poor dental hygiene then its definately a No-go.

Interesting. what difference does it make? if she's an adult now her poor hygiene could have been when she was younger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2008, 05:28 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,821,950 times
These days there are those with Meth teeth. All rotted and half missing. I would find that kinda repulsive. And anyone with a meth problem most likely can't afford to have their teeth fixed. I would think having dentures would be a sign that a person cares about how they look.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
These days there are those with Meth teeth. All rotted and half missing. I would find that kinda repulsive. And anyone with a meth problem most likely can't afford to have their teeth fixed. I would think having dentures would be a sign that a person cares about how they look.

good point

Old 02-20-2008, 05:48 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,031,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Oh my goodness! If only YOU weren't already married, and I weren't already engaged to someone else. I would be SO willing to move you into my 1968 model trailer house with my hand built out-house in the back yard. Just think, we could enjoy the finer things in life together!!
Dennis, you are SOOOOO my type! I would throw my husband under the bus any day and run away with you to your hand built outhouse!

Old 02-20-2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Dennis, you are SOOOOO my type! I would throw my husband under the bus any day and run away with you to your hand built outhouse!

and it all started with false teeth

Old 02-20-2008, 07:06 PM

8,893 posts, read 4,542,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
Man you guys are nasty but funny as all hell
My hubby's dream is to have one night with a pair of gums!

Old 02-21-2008, 04:37 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
Interesting. what difference does it make? if she's an adult now her poor hygiene could have been when she was younger.
Doesnt matter. If she lost her teeth because of poor dental hygiene there is no way I would date her. It probably means there are other things wrong with her if that happened. My wife's aunt lost all of her teeth but it was because she was an acrobat/contortionist with Moscow Circus and Cirque du Soleil where she used to do tricks like hanging from her teeth on the high wire or some other hanging from her teeth type tricks. She was HOT HOT HOT!! I mean Anna Kournikova and Adriana Lima HOT but with better body.

Old 02-21-2008, 04:53 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,821,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Doesnt matter. If she lost her teeth because of poor dental hygiene there is no way I would date her. It probably means there are other things wrong with her if that happened. My wife's aunt lost all of her teeth but it was because she was an acrobat/contortionist with Moscow Circus and Cirque du Soleil where she used to do tricks like hanging from her teeth on the high wire or some other hanging from her teeth type tricks. She was HOT HOT HOT!! I mean Anna Kournikova and Adriana Lima HOT but with better body.
So you would date her?

Old 02-21-2008, 05:04 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
So you would date her?
Yep. Unbelievably pretty woman, even without her real teeth.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:23 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,157,785 times
You're all hysterical.

For those that get grossed out:

What about if you had been together umpteen years already and your SO starts having teeth problems and eventually ends ups with implants, or dentures or something NOT real? Would you leave him/her? Get a divorce? What???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships