Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 09:12 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,338,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
After Sex Comments by Sun Sign:
Aries: "Okay, let's do it again!"
Taurus: "I'm hungry--pass the pizza."
Gemini: "Have you seen the remote?"
Cancer: "When are we getting married?"
Leo: "Wasn't I fantastic?"
Virgo: "I need to wash the sheets."
Libra: "I liked it if you liked it."
Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."
Sagittarius: "Don't call me--I'll call you."
Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"
Aquarius: "Now let's try it with our clothes off!"
Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"
Thanks.....love it !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 09:45 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Falcon View Post
It's not that simple to explain in a few lines how to make a birth chart.
But what you mean by sign depending on the date/month is just the position of the sun in the sky where you've born, in what sign it was (and this not include even the house). If you have Saturn also in the same sign in the moment you've born, for exemple, you don't have those "character traits" of that sing.

Character traits and much more are "given" by the position of all the Solar System in the signs/houses and the aspects they make to each other. If the couple wants to make a synastry it has to be done with their birth charts, not just looking to their sun signs. Same if you want to analize challenges of your life.
Then why do those "sign" characteristic lists say we do? They're just generalized for entertainment?

Old 09-22-2016, 10:09 PM

1,212 posts, read 1,435,681 times
Sure.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:31 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Falcon View Post
Sure.
Lol. Okay. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Old 09-23-2016, 01:44 AM

1,544 posts, read 925,393 times
Nope.

My last boyfriend was a Sagittarius (I'm a Leo). A Leo girl and a Sagittarius guy are supposedly compatible with each other. It's all one big crock of steaming bull turd.

Old 09-23-2016, 05:40 AM

997 posts, read 938,043 times
Twins are hard to explain. There is usually a few minutes between them. Those few minutes can make a difference.

I knew a pair of fraternal twins who were born 5 minutes apart. I studied their charts and I did find something that made a difference. I think it was that one had intercepted houses and the other didn't. That is a pretty big difference for such a small window of opportunity.

A few minutes would slightly change the ascendant degree. As they progress events happen in accordance with the progression of the ascendant. I read about this and it was complicated but somebody understands it.

The planets and their positions and relationship to each other show energy and potential. One twin chooses to use their potential in a positive way, and the other twin chooses to use it in a negative way. This is just an example....If someone has mars on their sun, they will have a temper. One twin goes to anger management classes and learns techniques to control his anger, the other twin identifies more with his Neptune placement and turns into an alcoholic and is very aggressive...Each sign or planet has negative and positive traits. There are tendencies that are shared but one could identify more with his sun, and the other with his moon. There is always a dominate twin from the start so that twin could be more sun centered, and the other more moon centered... I am making this up, but I read that twins will share their chart and each take on different parts. Yes I don't get it quite, but the potential is pretty much the same for both twins, but their point of view is different and they manage the energy of their natal chart in different ways.

They would have the same type of job, maybe a different field but the theme of their job would be similar. They would be attracted to a similar type of partner, they would have the same basic needs. They might both struggle with money but one could be living in a mansion and the other in a hut. The issues would be similar but the way events play out would differ.

That is sort of how I understand it. Don't pick that apart because I am not an expert on twins in astrology but that subject has been studied and there are conclusions somewhere. I have a book that explains it but it is technical.

Last edited by Veronicka; 09-23-2016 at 05:49 AM..

Old 09-23-2016, 07:02 AM

8,273 posts, read 8,662,411 times
It means if they believe in astrology they are not compatible with a thinking person. You might as well go to a fortune teller or believe what was in the cookie.

Old 09-24-2016, 04:09 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,120,283 times

Did you recently hear that NASA changed the zodiac signs?

Old 09-24-2016, 05:16 PM

594 posts, read 380,153 times
All I know is that both of my ex-wives were Sagittarius and I'm Sagittarius. Great sex. And that was about it.

Old 09-24-2016, 05:50 PM

513 posts, read 429,481 times
No. It doesn't matter the sign. The personality, accepting flaws, and everything else that goes into a relationship matters the most, not star systems, houses, and planets. Can two people make it work or not? That's it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships