Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2016, 10:33 PM

594 posts, read 380,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellevueNative View Post
And she was out of town this weekend?
Yes, she had to go to out to town for a work thing. How can I clarify things for you? You seem to be struggling with my timeline. Lord knows it's not been easy to keep track of.

Old 09-25-2016, 10:33 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,879,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellevueNative View Post
And she was out of town this weekend?
She went to Taco Bell this weekend. She's an amazing golfer, but just likes to stay home, so they don't golf.

Old 09-25-2016, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
She went to Taco Bell this weekend. She's an amazing golfer, but just likes to stay home, so they don't golf.
Our first date was golfing. But yeah, we've been spending pretty much all of our non-work time doing things other than golfing. I plan on catching up on my golf this week.

Old 09-25-2016, 10:45 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,879,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
Our first date was golfing. But yeah, we've been spending pretty much all of our non-work time doing things other than golfing. I plan on catching up on my golf this week.
This whole dating thing is "new to you", even though you did it for the last four years while you were married. I'm thinking part of the divorce agreement was that your wife would be able to hit you over the head with a frying pan as soon as the ink was dry. Am I getting warm? Concussion

Old 09-25-2016, 10:55 PM

Quote:
This whole dating thing is "new to you", even though you did it for the last four years while you were married. I'm thinking part of the divorce agreement was that your wife would be able to hit you over the head with a frying pan as soon as the ink was dry. Am I getting warm? Concussion
Oh good, so you are paying attention. Yep, we both dated other people during the final 4 years of our marriage. It was a mutual decision as we both knew the marriage was over. The final two years of my marriage I was with one woman who i loved a lot. She was too young for me and it didn't work out. That's when I hired a therapist and decided to really deal with my codependency.

Since that break up I tried irl dating a little bit but realized I didn't want to be out there playing that game. So I eventually started OLD. There was a few girls here and there and then there was K, who I really liked. We went out four times and then she dumped me. Then there was a few others until the Vegan, who also dumped me on our 3rd date because I didn't handle one of our conversations well. Then things really got busy for me and I had a whole bunch of dates lined up with different women. That's when the whole dating process became a blur. That was exactly what I didn't want. So then I went with G and I haven't regretted a moment with her.

Old 09-26-2016, 08:23 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,340,280 times
Quote:
Yep, a solid week. Probably not the wisest thing to do, but, we're into each other and we both like sex. She would also come visit me at work and have lunch with me. We pretty much knew after our first night together that we wanted to be exclusive. But we put off saying it for a few nights. The lawyer was fantastic, but I had to be practical. I tend to be a little clingy and with her work schedule she just wasn't going to be around much. The nurse was a bust when her coworker told me she had a boyfriend, or exbf and that she was not treating him well. G is an amazing golfer by the way and that scores a lot of points with me. I'm an avid golfer and to be able to take your woman to the club and actually play a decent round is pretty rare. There's nothing sexier than a woman that can play golf well.
I can play chess, very well, is this sexy, too?

Old 09-26-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
I did that too, told him he told me Wednesday he was meeting her at her place Friday, then said she walked out on him....at her place? Oh wait that was Wednesday at her house-- Friday at his, but didn't mention that at the time bc it wouldn't have made sense. There was an extra Wednesday that week, Leap Week.
Just go along with it, like multiple choice.
Rocky, you are busted, kind of......:-D)

Old 09-26-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
I can play chess, very well, is this sexy, too?
Chess is sexy, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
Rocky, you are busted, kind of......:-D)
Busted for what?

Old 09-26-2016, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Chess is sexy, actually.

Busted for what?
Yes, I feel very sexy when I play chess, I usually win.
Never mind about the busted, just kidding...:-)

Old 09-26-2016, 09:08 AM

3,850 posts, read 4,159,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
A week, you spent a week together at this point?

I thought the very first time you went out with her was a week ago, maybe a week and a half ago?

Am I thinking of a different person?

ETA: "At the time (you were) seeing the lawyer and the nurse"...I thought the first date with the nurse was about a week ago and at that time you were considering canceling because you were "in love with" the lawyer that you had seen I believe once, but you decided to go on that (first) date (with the nurse) anyway...

I'm not trying to catch you out, I'm just...really confused.
I'm with you. According to his most recent closed thread, he golfed with "the child therapist" (presumably who he is now referring to as "G" or "my new gf") on 9/17 and that seemed to be the first date. So, having spent a week with her before she was out of town this weekend doesn't seem to jibe.

I am reading Rocky's threads more as entertainment because it's hard to make any sense out of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships