Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2016, 06:52 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane de Poitiers View Post
I would be the first to admit that I'm one of those women......for whatever reason, it's pretty rare that a guy will approach me.
Consider it a blessing. A lot of women would love to be in your shoes for a day.

Heck I'm a guy and I would love to have the type of life you have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 06:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Somehow I just don't picture RFT strutting around in tight clothes showing of her boobs and booty with a short skirt to reveal them thighs...getting giddy at 'holla's and being called babe...but you just knock your self out, dear
I saw her wearing her go go boots yesterday....
Not bad but the car pile up was,astounding......
Who knew you needed to wear more clothes....

Old 11-15-2016, 06:56 PM

466 posts, read 314,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
It takes a lot of balls to ask a person out.
Well I only have 2 and that's enough but seriously the only issue I have is the type of women I find. I'm either the side guy(what 2 women wanted from me), the person to lean on due to her own relationship(it's the worst for me), or I get hit with excuses that lead to no date and a waste of time getting her number which I delete after her 3rd strike. The one person I ever found that I gave my all to was the person who crushed me because she refused to work things out and got engage after a week knowing the guy smh unless she was seeing him secretly.

Old 11-15-2016, 06:57 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Somehow I just don't picture RFT strutting around in tight clothes showing of her boobs and booty with a short skirt to reveal them thighs...getting giddy at 'holla's and being called babe...but you just knock your self out, dear
LOL: He'd "holla" at her in good humor and then proceed to having a classy and civil conversation with her.

But getting approached all the time is not all that it's cracked up to be.

Ruth and friends, it is a good thing...

Last edited by TJenkins602; 11-15-2016 at 07:12 PM..

Old 11-15-2016, 06:58 PM

Get good ones SfoxG.
Stop looking for tramps.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:00 PM

Quote:
lmao well she doesn't unless she wanted me and we were going at it like cat's and dogs haha! But I have to admit that I only like to see the girl dress very nicely as mentioned but after that I rather see her being conservative if we are dating because I want my eyes on her goods only.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:01 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
I saw her wearing her go go boots yesterday....
Not bad but the car pile up was,astounding......
Who knew you needed to wear more clothes....
Yeah, saw you watchin' so I gotta pic of the CD-R girls photo bombing her

Old 11-15-2016, 07:01 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
Well I only have 2 and that's enough but seriously the only issue I have is the type of women I find. I'm either the side guy(what 2 women wanted from me), the person to lean on due to her own relationship(it's the worst for me), or I get hit with excuses that lead to no date and a waste of time getting her number which I delete after her 3rd strike. The one person I ever found that I gave my all to was the person who crushed me because she refused to work things out and got engage after a week knowing the guy smh unless she was seeing him secretly.
You wouldn't have wanted to work things out and get serious with that one, trust us. You were boarding a train wreck, but fortunately for you, you fell off as the train left. She did you a huge favor.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Get good ones SfoxG.
Stop looking for tramps.
I don't look for tramps though, I would tell you more in depth of where I go but places include and are not limited to public libraries, gyms, train stations, near my place, etc. I wished girls had a sign on their butt, boobs, or face lol that read tramps, I would then keep going my marry way.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Yeah, saw you watchin' so I gotta pic of the CD-R girls photo bombing her
I'm the one in the pink to the right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships