Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 09:45 AM

20 posts, read 13,961 times

Advertisements

So I went the doctor and found out I had a urinary tract infection. They gave me all the medicines I needed and I immediately started taking my meds. I told my boyfriend about it and he seemed very understanding.
So yesterday was a very long busy day I took him to work at 6am and I dropped my children of to their grandmother so I could handle some business such as shop for the house and go to an interview. I picked my kids back up and went to get my boyfriend from work. Immediately when I picked up their was a problem. I bought a plate of Chinese food for us to share. When He got in the car I kissed him and said
' hey I got us some Chinese food it's on the back I already ate... the rest is for you '
His response ' stop lying all the time you didn't get me no Chinese food' I got really pissed off and asked him to stop calling me a liar for no reason and he kept tuning me out. Long story short it was a very long exhausting day and I was extremely Tired.

I offered to let him go to bed early while I had the kids on the living room REMIND YOU ALL I'm very tired. So he's sleeping like a baby and I finally put out kids to bed around 1030. Soon as they fell asleep he asked for a massage. I didn't hesitate I just told him it wouldn't be long because I was tired and had to wake up early with the kids. As I'm giving his massage he asks for sex I dropped me head on his back and told him ' I can't right now I'm too tired ' he started ranting saying I don't love him and ect. He finally told me I could stop his massage. So I lay down and immediately fell asleep he tapped me and started saying how I never do anything for him and ect. I was to tired to argue so I fell asleep. An hour after me being sleep he wakes me up telling me he can't sleep and NEEDS sex. My eyes are puffy and swollen and I tell him no because of my uti I can't and I don't want to have sex until I'm heeled. He got mad and asked for a hi as tired as I was I did it. He was not satisfied he kept asking for sex. I kept saying no because of my uti. He was really upset and just has a way of making me feel like a horrible girlfriend I put all my needs to the back burner and does what he wants. I'm just so upset because he could care less about my uti and how much pain I'm in and all he wants is sex while I'm extremely exhausted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 09:56 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,035,584 times
What is your question?

Old 11-16-2016, 09:59 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,903,630 times
Why exactly do you stay with a selfish, entitled, spoiled guy who seems to have very little compassion or caring for you?

How long have you been together? He sounds very controlling and borderline abusive?

Do you come from an abusive background growing up?

Old 11-16-2016, 10:03 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,945,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
What is your question?
Haha! Right!!!

Whoa is me! I jump into this pile of crap and I want to tell you how I feel.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:04 AM

2,148 posts, read 1,695,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggirls_dontcry View Post
So I went the doctor and found out I had a urinary tract infection. They gave me all the medicines I needed and I immediately started taking my meds. I told my boyfriend about it and he seemed very understanding.
So yesterday was a very long busy day I took him to work at 6am and I dropped my children of to their grandmother so I could handle some business such as shop for the house and go to an interview. I picked my kids back up and went to get my boyfriend from work. Immediately when I picked up their was a problem. I bought a plate of Chinese food for us to share. When He got in the car I kissed him and said
' hey I got us some Chinese food it's on the back I already ate... the rest is for you '
His response ' stop lying all the time you didn't get me no Chinese food' I got really pissed off and asked him to stop calling me a liar for no reason and he kept tuning me out. Long story short it was a very long exhausting day and I was extremely Tired.

I offered to let him go to bed early while I had the kids on the living room REMIND YOU ALL I'm very tired. So he's sleeping like a baby and I finally put out kids to bed around 1030. Soon as they fell asleep he asked for a massage. I didn't hesitate I just told him it wouldn't be long because I was tired and had to wake up early with the kids. As I'm giving his massage he asks for sex I dropped me head on his back and told him ' I can't right now I'm too tired ' he started ranting saying I don't love him and ect. He finally told me I could stop his massage. So I lay down and immediately fell asleep he tapped me and started saying how I never do anything for him and ect. I was to tired to argue so I fell asleep. An hour after me being sleep he wakes me up telling me he can't sleep and NEEDS sex. My eyes are puffy and swollen and I tell him no because of my uti I can't and I don't want to have sex until I'm heeled. He got mad and asked for a hi as tired as I was I did it. He was not satisfied he kept asking for sex. I kept saying no because of my uti. He was really upset and just has a way of making me feel like a horrible girlfriend I put all my needs to the back burner and does what he wants. I'm just so upset because he could care less about my uti and how much pain I'm in and all he wants is sex while I'm extremely exhausted.
Are you saying everything was fine until the UTI?

Old 11-16-2016, 10:04 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,903,630 times
Nevermind. I just read your other threads. He IS controlling and abusive.

What, exactly, is your question. You already know you should leave and that nothing will change with him and that his actions towards this are completely normal for him.

Do your kids a favor. Put them up for adoption. Then leave him and work on getting your own life together.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:09 AM

24,557 posts, read 18,230,382 times
From reading your other posts, I get 22, 2 children by the guy you are with, and a toxic relationship. You say you don't have family to bail you out so you're economically trapped.

Your medium term plan needs to be obtaining job skills to be able to live on your own away from this toxic relationship. In the short term, you are kind of trapped. A healthy relationship with a real adult is nothing like what you are experiencing. You deserve better.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:13 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
What about oral or a tug job till you heal?

Hey, its just a suggestion

Old 11-16-2016, 10:16 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
I'm not reading any other threads or delving further into whatever drama is going on here..

That being said, there are plenty of ways to please a man in the meantime.

Also, giving him leftover Chinese from a plate you already ate off is kinda tacky..lol

Old 11-16-2016, 10:20 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
From reading your other posts, I get 22, 2 children by the guy you are with, and a toxic relationship. You say you don't have family to bail you out so you're economically trapped.

Your medium term plan needs to be obtaining job skills to be able to live on your own away from this toxic relationship. In the short term, you are kind of trapped. A healthy relationship with a real adult is nothing like what you are experiencing. You deserve better.
Thanks for this background info.

Your bf is not a man, he's a child. Probably worse behaved than your own kids. Who are these grandparents you dropped the kids off with: your parents or his? If they're yours, would they consider letting you move back in with them? You need an escape plan. His demanding nature, and his unwarranted accusations, are bordering on abusive.

BTW, whatever happened to the Chinese food? Did he eat it? Did it get thrown out? What a weird scene. No more kids by this guy, OP! And remember: oral birth control doesn't work when you're taking antibiotics. (For future reference, to prevent an "oops".) Ask your doc next time if there's anything else that interferes with oral bc.

Take care. Have the courage to do what you need to do: leave, when you have your ducks lined up in a row. Get support from family or friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships