Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 03:40 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,233 times

Advertisements

Here's a pointer, If you lay a line on a woman, and she asks what do you mean, just tell her you're joking ha ha, but don't explain. I think it's your best bet to take small steps and just have fun with her while you can. Don't pressure her because you don't have game. Just being real, that will come with experience. I'll tell you what you really should do, something that may be frowned upon here. But since you are sort of behind for your age, maybe go approach someone you see as being less worthy looks wise. And extend the branch out to her, like you probably wished happened to you. Practice with women who will be more accepting of poor delivery....two things will happen. You will have better chance with success, which will build confidence. Secondly, you may find out you actually like them, and fall in love or lust.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 02:28 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
So he asks to fool around in her car before class.

She asks, 'what do you mean by 'fool around?'

Response is 'nothing crazy.'

She says 'no'

OP asks for '3 minutes.'

Ok, so we have an offer, the offer was in negotiation under certain terms but rejected when it was not going to be crazy. Then the OP suggest it will be quick. Yeah, that sounds like premature problems. Lol!

OP, you could apologize for how you came across the other day and see if you could get a second chance. When she asked what 'fool around' meant she was genuinely still interested in you.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:32 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
When she asked what 'fool around' meant she was genuinely still interested in you.
Do you really think so?

I read it as she was stunned that he would ask that out of the blue like that and was just stalling until she got her wits together and could answer him LOL.

Truly one of the WORST pick-up attempts I've ever heard.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:32 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Yeah, don't be that forward, I'm surprised she was as pleasant about it as you say. Just get to know her a bit more before jumping in feet first like that.

Old 03-20-2017, 04:58 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,456,213 times
She'll probably avoid you like the plague from now on. Just what were you thinking?

Old 03-21-2017, 06:14 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Do you really think so?

I read it as she was stunned that he would ask that out of the blue like that and was just stalling until she got her wits together and could answer him LOL.

Truly one of the WORST pick-up attempts I've ever heard.
I was guessing that because she asked what he meant.

Wouldn't most women just say, "Umm, I gotta go!"

I don't know, maybe she thought he was joking around again.

I agree it was the worst thing a guy could have said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships