Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 12:03 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,406,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
the person who said have fun with it is an idiot, recording farts? how old are you, 6? grow up or join a site for kids. I am here for serious advice.
Hey, some of us choose to see the humor in a situation that we cannot do all that much about. You've gotten plenty of advice from the people on this board, but it seems like you are pooh-poohing all of it or misconstruing what people have to say. Obviously what you are doing is not working. It's really up to you if you want to remain miserable, or if you are that unhappy with your situation you will risk going outside your comfort zone or trying something new. If you think that humor is being childish, that is up to you. If you think having a pet is akin to bestiality, again, up to you. I think that a potential date would be more accepting of your situation if you do something to change your outlook.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 12:13 PM

473 posts, read 307,547 times
I am more worried about your nickname than your farting. If that would be "loverinstinct" you could be more dateable and friendly. You could turn it all into way of love then and say "everytime I fart it is our kiss bell and we need to kiss" or such so maybe that is also attitude question and you could learn to see you into more positive light?

Old 03-31-2017, 12:30 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swgirl926 View Post
Hey, some of us choose to see the humor in a situation that we cannot do all that much about. You've gotten plenty of advice from the people on this board, but it seems like you are pooh-poohing all of it or misconstruing what people have to say. Obviously what you are doing is not working. It's really up to you if you want to remain miserable, or if you are that unhappy with your situation you will risk going outside your comfort zone or trying something new. If you think that humor is being childish, that is up to you. If you think having a pet is akin to bestiality, again, up to you. I think that a potential date would be more accepting of your situation if you do something to change your outlook.

It's his attitude that blows more than his a$$.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:04 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,774,203 times
It's not your farting problem. Guys fart in front of me all the time and they don't care. I was more concerned about your user name. I was going to make a joke about how you'll be alone if you keep killing them. I didn't bother to read the entire thread but just read a few posts above about your attitude. You seem to take yourself too seriously.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:09 PM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerDarling View Post
I am more worried about your nickname than your farting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
I I was more concerned about your user name.
Are people really not familiar with the phrase "killer instinct" to describe strong determination? It's not about murdering.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:23 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,602,641 times
There has to be some products out there that can help?
Oh here ... LMGTFY:

https://www.myshreddies.com/

Anti Flatulence Underwear - Anti Odor Underwear - Anti Fart Underwear

Old 03-31-2017, 01:24 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
*Shakes magic eight ball

Old 03-31-2017, 01:32 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,348,117 times
I can kind of see why someone who admits to being mortified by a personal problem and expresses near hopelessness about it might think humor isn't the best solution, or that humor in response to this thread might be a bit insensitive.

OP, do you think that your anxiety contributes at all to your problem, or does it only work in the other direction, with you GI stuff adding to anxiety?

Old 03-31-2017, 01:42 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
*Shakes magic eight ball
Reply hazy. Try again.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:51 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
Yes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships