Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 08:00 AM

4,828 posts, read 4,290,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Soooooooooo if her SO looks " weak " i.e. A womb ( politely putting it ) it gives him more courage to try his luck as he feels he'll have more chance or there won't be any comeback from the SO?

In that case that makes him a bigger womb because he's too scared to just go for it which she will most probably notice straight away LMAO!

I know this happens, because I have female friends that tell me. We all know there's three sides to every story; however, I have seen with my own eyes guys that have hung around far too long trying to make something out of nothing (me included at one time). Friendzone is not a bad place if it's a place you want to be. I don't think the OP wants to be just friends with this woman, since he's trying to prove how much better he is than her current boyfriend. That's the problem. He's boosting the ego of a woman who's taken, so she's getting the emotional affirmations from the OP, while getting the physical (albeit delayed) affirmations from the boyfriend. This actually does happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 08:19 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,547,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
I think a lot of guys operate like this. I don't, but I know some friends that do if they assume that in their mind they are a better fit for some girl they are attracted to based on what they look like compared to the boyfriend.

It's messed up, but it does happen. I'm telling you, just take a picture of you looking crazy, vein popping out of your neck and everything, and it won't be a problem.

Lol.
Yeah sorry I know it happens like for example if you're in a bar and see a lady and you think 😍! .... But then you see she has a bloke with her that's clearly the boyfriend and you stop and think " He's a huge bloke ... Sod arguing with him! " LMAO

Buts it's more me picturing a bloke asking or seeing just a picture of the boyfriend and thinking " I'd do him in a fight! " and then proceeding in chatting her up mate

So I wasn't disagreeing as such

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
I know this happens, because I have female friends that tell me. We all know there's three sides to every story; however, I have seen with my own eyes guys that have hung around far too long trying to make something out of nothing (me included at one time). Friendzone is not a bad place if it's a place you want to be. I don't think the OP wants to be just friends with this woman, since he's trying to prove how much better he is than her current boyfriend. That's the problem. He's boosting the ego of a woman who's taken, so she's getting the emotional affirmations from the OP, while getting the physical (albeit delayed) affirmations from the boyfriend. This actually does happen.
No i definitely agree that the OP wants much more and yes it's very probable that he would take advantage if an opportunity did present itself not saying in a bad way though. ( like they are on a temporary split, had a fight etc ).

Again with what jobster was saying I've explained above why it made me chuckle my apologies for not being clearer

Old 05-24-2017, 08:44 AM

15,948 posts, read 12,313,347 times
People can't "help" who they fall in love with, OP. They don't plan things out and think logically like men do. Every man who posts here should watch this video, especially if they are a logical thinker. It sums up what women want (generally speaking) in a logical, scientific manner. This is a guy who used to be a beta male but taught himself how to talk to women, so he has experience from both sides of the aisle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyct_8OL1Zg

Last edited by sholomar; 05-24-2017 at 08:56 AM..

Old 05-24-2017, 10:18 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,318,233 times
She has a boyfriend stay away.

Old 05-24-2017, 11:23 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,553,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
What guy ask to see a picture of another woman's man, that he's wanting to try to date? That is the most foolish thing I've ever heard.
Note who posted it.

Old 05-24-2017, 11:34 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,195,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
Note who posted it.
And you assume I'm a fool for what reason?

Old 05-24-2017, 12:07 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,369,796 times
Quote:
And you assume I'm a fool for what reason?
I think, most guys are curious to see the man a woman (who they're interested in) is currently or was previously dating. Its just human nature, imo. As to go out of one's way to ask for a pic in the early stages of dating?....IDk bout that.

Old 05-24-2017, 01:04 PM

3,271 posts, read 2,195,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I think, most guys are curious to see the man a woman (who they're interested in) is currently or was previously dating. Its just human nature, imo. As to go out of one's way to ask for a pic in the early stages of dating?....IDk bout that.
Oh, I think the same thing, which is why I gave my girlfriend a picture of me looking crazy, basically in a stare down pose just in case anybody wants to see me.

Lol.

It's a joke, but at the same time, I want the message out right away that I don't play around.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:26 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,348,419 times
I have not read the whole thread but don't waste your time chasing a girl that already has a boyfriend
If you think she will cheat on her boyfriend with you I guess.

If I hear a girl say she has a boyfriend/husband, I would thank her for letting me know and that will be the complete end of it

Plenty of girls out there that don't have a boyfriend

Old 05-24-2017, 04:20 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,369,796 times
Quote:
Oh, I think the same thing, which is why I gave my girlfriend a picture of me looking crazy, basically in a stare down pose just in case anybody wants to see me.

Lol.

It's a joke, but at the same time, I want the message out right away that I don't play around.
Lol. I was briefly seeing a woman that had pics of her ex on her phone. The ex was holding an Ak-47/handguns and throwing up silly gangster signs . I guess, its true: women love wannabe bad boy gangsters, Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships