Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2017, 06:34 AM

44,258 posts, read 64,505,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
Now that I think about it, every coupled woman I had an interest in had a d-bag boyfriend or husband
Yup.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2017, 09:33 AM

31 posts, read 18,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings18 View Post
This is nice guy, friend zoned, emotional tampon gold. Let's dive in.

Wow, that was quick. Dove right into being her emotional tampon in less than 24 hours. All she had to do was give her phone number to you and you were hooked. Do you know what most men do that aren't faux nice guys when a girl they are interested in starts trying to unload their boyfriend baggage on them? They tell her they don't want to hear about her boyfriend.

Oh no, she's such a tortured little princess. Better get on your horse. Don't forget the armor.

Yep. Because women just love being made to feel like they're in the wrong for the decisions they're making. You're her emotional tampon now dude, you can't make her feel bad. You're just there for her to water board you with her problems.

Well maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe you do have some situational awareness.

Aaaaaaand it's gone. You never did. You just think you did.

Jesus. I just threw up in my mouth. Is this what kids are being taught? That being a hetero man who likes sex makes you a "filthy little boy?" Unreal. I feel sorry for you. And let's be honest here. This faux nice guy "I respect her too much" show you're putting on only gets you in the friend zone. Example? This thread.

And scene. Literally text book. Word to the wise dude; you're not her back up. You're simply a guy she uses for validation and as an emotional dumpster. These little nuggets she tosses you "told my mom about you" "wish other guys were like you" are just little crumbs to keep you around.
Lol, yes my parents raised me with dignity, integrity, and respect. Things you seem to entirely lack, not everything in life is based on sex and manipulation. I would proudly be friendzoned and the alone the rest of my life if I have to because I do the right thing regardless of how easy it is to be filthy and disgusting like you. I guess the difference between me and you is that I am not coward , i have self control and discipline and own up to reality rather than submit to this world. Maybe if people werent as selfish, arrogant, douchy, disgusting, and disrespectful as you the world would be a much better place.

Last edited by RandomDude20; 05-25-2017 at 09:56 AM..

Old 05-25-2017, 09:54 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,223,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings18 View Post
This is nice guy, friend zoned, emotional tampon gold. Let's dive in.

Wow, that was quick. Dove right into being her emotional tampon in less than 24 hours. All she had to do was give her phone number to you and you were hooked. Do you know what most men do that aren't faux nice guys when a girl they are interested in starts trying to unload their boyfriend baggage on them? They tell her they don't want to hear about her boyfriend.

Oh no, she's such a tortured little princess. Better get on your horse. Don't forget the armor.

Yep. Because women just love being made to feel like they're in the wrong for the decisions they're making. You're her emotional tampon now dude, you can't make her feel bad. You're just there for her to water board you with her problems.

Well maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe you do have some situational awareness.

Aaaaaaand it's gone. You never did. You just think you did.

Jesus. I just threw up in my mouth. Is this what kids are being taught? That being a hetero man who likes sex makes you a "filthy little boy?" Unreal. I feel sorry for you. And let's be honest here. This faux nice guy "I respect her too much" show you're putting on only gets you in the friend zone. Example? This thread.

And scene. Literally text book. Word to the wise dude; you're not her back up. You're simply a guy she uses for validation and as an emotional dumpster. These little nuggets she tosses you "told my mom about you" "wish other guys were like you" are just little crumbs to keep you around.

I agree 110% with Redwings18. Actually 1,000%. The guy who started this thread is the emotional tampon for this chick lol. I would have told her to shut the hell up right away she started complaining about her boyfriend and that I live a drama free live baby..... When asked for my opinion of the boyfriend I would have said how the F can I give an opinion of someone I never met, and even if I have met him I don't gossip like a little school girl, I got more important things to be concerned about then your boyfriend who's D you are sucking.

This girl obviously got right into this guy's head to the point he is on a thread talking about the boyfriend and how big of a deuce he is... I am sure throughout her pity stories she has bended the truth and made herself out to look like a victim.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:05 AM

9 posts, read 7,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDude20 View Post
She told her Mom about me and how I am this great guy and she "wished other guys were like me".
Meaning... she wishes other guys were like you (BUT WERE NOT YOU) so she could date them (BUT NOT YOU)?

That makes no sense, dude.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:10 AM

1,199 posts, read 733,148 times
Quote:
Lol, yes my parents raised me with dignity, integrity, and respect. Things you seem to entirely lack, not everything in life is based on sex and manipulation. I would proudly be friendzoned and the alone the rest of my life if I have to because I do the right thing regardless of how easy it is to be filthy and disgusting like you. I guess the difference between me and you is that I am not coward , i have self control and discipline and own up to reality rather than submit to this world. Maybe if people werent as selfish, arrogant, douchy, disgusting, and disrespectful as you the world would be a much better place.
Hmmm not sure where I advocated for manipulation.

Keep on thinking that enjoying your own sexuality is filthy. That's healthy.

Self control? Lol. You call getting friend zoned and then patting yourself on the back for "not going after all the opportunities you had" is self control? This can only get better.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:11 AM

Quote:
You talk about respect but do you have respect for yourself to be this women's emotional dumpster and then have her blow another man? No being the nice guy won't get you laid, or increase your attractiveness level in her eyes but neither will being an A-hole. The perfect median is called acting like a man. Honestly dude, if you are happy with just being a male friend to this chick then there is no situation here. But if you are suppressing your natural sexual desires for this women and trying to justify you being in the friend zone because you are so unselfish, humble, cool, and respectful well then you gotta live with yourself but in the meantime this girl doesn't respect you because you don't respect yourself enough to go after what you really want without any apologies or guilt and she knows she has you on a string and is filling your head with pointless drama.

Her boyfriend should be no competition to you if you really want her. How he acts or what he does should be of zero concern to you. He sounds like a challenge to her and the fact that she is talking about him and thinking about him even when he is not around means this guy has her wrapped around his fingers and is in the driver's seat and control of the relationship. You should be focused on pursuing other girls who you actually have an opportunity to be with and stop wasting your time with this one.

She put you in the friend zone the moment you didn't capitalize on the opening she gave you when she started complaining about her boyfriend. Instead of taking her mind off the other guy and showing her a good time you did the opposite. You kept her mind and attention on the other guy and fed her the energy to do so by listening and trying to be the supportive nice guy.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:26 AM

1,199 posts, read 733,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
But if you are suppressing your natural sexual desires for this women and trying to justify you being in the friend zone because you are so unselfish, humble, cool, and respectful well then you gotta live with yourself .
Oh he's definitely suppressing his desires. It's an act. It's the classical nice guy "I respect you" act. He's not like those other guys. He prides himself on this. He's the white knight in shining armor. But inside every time he sees her with a low cut shirt all he is thinking about is how much he wants her. Basically, he is a liar, he's being manipulative.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
And men keep wondering why dating doesn't work for them. This is why. No matter what, a woman still wants a confident man in her life. A confident man doesn't settle for emotional scraps of a woman who's not leaving her current boyfriend. He would have been better saying, "cash me outside after da breakup, how bout dat" (am I too late?).

He's now set this precedent with her that he's spineless and will listen to her dribble about other guys. You're literally friend zone 101.
Exactly, a confident man doesn't settle for emotional scraps. He clearly does not respect himself enough because he is trying to be "unselfish" so he puts his needs and true desires to the side and in the process he is coming across as spineless. Literally Friend zone 101 is correct...

Women will only treat you how you let them treat you. She is treating you like one of her chick friends because you are acting like one.

Last edited by JPrzybylski07; 05-25-2017 at 11:23 AM..

Old 05-25-2017, 11:32 AM

31 posts, read 18,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
Exactly, a confident man doesn't settle for emotional scraps. He clearly does not respect himself enough because he is trying to be "unselfish" so he puts his needs and true desires to the side and in the process he is coming across as spineless. Literally Friend zone 101 is correct...

Women will only treat you how you let them treat you. She is treating you like one of her chick friends because you are acting like one.
Putting my own needs and desires aside is called being kind, not everything is about what YOU GAIN in life. With relationships I get that you think I'm being overly nice and i should consider what i want, but I am always straight forward regardless of how nuch I offend her and she knows it. She has 0 control over my actions. I have the upper hand because that loser is out of state, not going anywhere in life, half my size, and lacks all work ethic. If i don't want to be friendzoned and i want to get sexual, then I will simple as that. I posted this for different perspectives, not because i am venting my frustration.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:56 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,556,958 times
Quote:
Putting my own needs and desires aside is called being kind, not everything is about what YOU GAIN in life. With relationships I get that you think I'm being overly nice and i should consider what i want, but I am always straight forward regardless of how nuch I offend her and she knows it. She has 0 control over my actions. I have the upper hand because that loser is out of state, not going anywhere in life, half my size, and lacks all work ethic. If i don't want to be friendzoned and i want to get sexual, then I will simple as that. I posted this for different perspectives, not because i am venting my frustration.
No, you won't. Not if you're gullible enough to be proud of the 'I told my mom about you/Why can't all guys be like you' nonsense. You're being used and are too...simplistic to see it.

Please come back and post as the changed man you'll be once you wake up, however many years that may take, White Knight Good Guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships