Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 08:26 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,336,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Do you think you're the only other woman he has on the hook like this? It's the mark of a cheater; he knows how to manipulate and to say the right things. "If only things were different....she doesn't understand me like you do..." It's all BS.
Yep. Unfortunately I have known many guys like this. If the OP were to pursue this, she would just be the next victim of his cheating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2017, 08:28 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineNJ View Post
Thank you, I am not. I just don't want to burn bridges, cause he is a cop and I am planning to be a cop in his agency, really don't want bad blood between him and me.
Too late and Police Officerss work for Police Departments not an agency.
By the way, he was probably cheating with you before he got married...

Old 09-04-2017, 08:30 AM

Quote:
I am starting to understand it. I can't believe someone can keep in touch every day for two years, without any feelings. He put me in this hard place where I have to cut him off, someone that I am so used to talking every day.
Nope, you put yourself in this place so do not play victim here and blame him. You could have cut off all
contact months ago. There is this little area on that texting device called *block*.

Old 09-04-2017, 08:33 AM

21 posts, read 11,226 times
Oh, I thought about that too. I expect that kind of stuff from him.

Old 09-04-2017, 08:34 AM

Agree. No one to blame but myself.

Old 09-04-2017, 08:37 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
I am starting to understand it. I can't believe someone can keep in touch every day for two years, without any feelings. He put me in this hard place where I have to cut him off, someone that I am so used to talking every day.
He does have feelings for you, they're all between his legs.

Of course he could fall for you, then maybe he'll leave his wife and make you his wife, and then he'll find someone else to cheat with, and make her his wife. People get married and divorced all the time, multiple times.

If you need a guy, find one who isn't predisposed to being a cheater and a liar. Believe me if you have someone else to talk to everyday who isn't married you'll get over him a lot faster. Just block him, take a break and work on your picker.

Be a police officer with some other agency, big mystery why you think working with him would be a good idea...

Old 09-04-2017, 08:40 AM

I agree with all of you guys. But if I won't block him, but keep talking, what would be the result? I obviously won't have any dates with him, just friends. Is it possible?

Old 09-04-2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
I agree with all of you guys. But if I won't block him, but keep talking, what would be the result? I obviously won't have any dates with him, just friends. Is it possible?
If you agreed with everyone this question would not be posted.
One day I do hope you grasp the truth about this situation.
bylpph

Old 09-04-2017, 08:48 AM

993 posts, read 1,767,871 times
Quote:
He. Does. Not. Want. To. Be. Friends. With. You.

Not possible. You need to block him

Old 09-04-2017, 08:48 AM

I really understand the situation. Thank you for your advice, I needed to hear more opinions before actually blocking him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships